- Patriots 2013 Mock Draft Tracker. Check out what the 'experts' are predicting the Patriots will do in the first round come draft weekend.
- Erik Scalavino and Andy Hart debate which Patriot should get the franchise player designation this year.
- Patriots Today - Gregory brightens the day. (2.55 min. video)
- Patriots Today - An inside look around Gillette. (2.14 min. video)
- Jeff Howe reports the idea that Aqib Talib lacks a solid work ethic doesn't make any sense to one of his closest confidants.
- Greg A. Bedard analyzes the 2012 Patriots by the numbers to get a sense of where the Patriots have been since 2011 and where they might be going.
- Field Yates is thinking about possible players who fit the mold of a big-bodied receiver who might be a good fit for the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss catches up with Steve Gregory, who felt bitter disappointment after the team's AFC Championship loss, but is already on to next year.
- Mike Reiss posts a pic of Steve Gregory doing good things at UMass Memorial Medical Center.
- Tom E. Curran reports Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork and Logan Mankins combined 2013 salary cap hits will consume almost 35 percent of the Patriots available cap room.
- Tom E. Curran offers a look at how some of the biggest Patriots rivals will have to manage their money this offseason.
- Field Yates notes nine New England players have been invited to the Combine in less than two weeks.
- Field Yates shares the latest mock draft picks from Mel Kiper and Todd McShay for the Patriots.
- Field Yates considers the interesting debate on whether the Patriots should draft for need or for value.
- Jeff Howe reports the Patriots have the 12th most difficult strength of schedule in 2013.
- Mike Reiss offers the transcript of his weekly online chat.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Three Pats consume 35 percent of cap.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Salary cap could be a bit higher than expected.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Blizzard highlights looming game of Super Bowl roulette.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) NFL drafts have come a long way over the past several decades.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Ranking the NFL divisions for 2013.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Jim Harbaugh: A penalty is a penalty on the first play of the last play.