- Andy Hart tackles the Ask PFW Mailbag: Coming together.
- Patriots Today - More Vereen in 2013. (3.03 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Meet LeGarrette Blount. (3.23 min. video)
- PFW In Progress - A look at the recent roster moves by the Patriots and much more. Shane Vereen joins the show as a special guest. (2 hour program)
Player Interviews: Shane Vereen (9.16 min.) and Donald Jones (16 min.)
- Mike Rodak believes RB Shane Vereen is set to take over Danny Woodhead's role this year.
- Christopher Price reports Shane Vereen knows "It's going to be hard to replace a guy like Woody".
- Mike Reiss notes Shane Vereen has become a big Bruins fan since coming to New England.
- Mike Rodak reports WR Donald Jones is healthy and excited for the opportunity to play alongside Tom Brady.
- Mark Farinella writes that even if Donald Jones' stats weren't stellar with the Bills, his totals against the Pats make it worthwhile to have him on our side.
- Paul Kenyon notes Donald Jones has had to fight for everything he has received, and won't back down from the challenge of earning a roster spot in New England.
- Jeff Howe notes that Donald Jones says the only thing that saved him from that Vince Wilfork hit was that Wilfork didn't fall on top of him.
- Nick Underhill wants to know who will be catching passes from Tom Brady this year.
- Mike Reiss breaks down the roster numbers on offense, defense and specialists and tries to project how the Patriots will fill their open spot.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly reader mailbag: As OTAs near, roles taking shape.
- Tom E. Curran hears that Brandon Deaderick's work ethic had been a nagging issue since he arrived and may have been why he was released.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: WR Donald Jones knows that in New England it's all about picking up the playbook or finding new reading material elsewhere, but says he's up to the challenge; Shane Vereen has confidence that he can handle an expanded role in the absence of Danny Woodhead; Duron Harmon was the first draft pick to sign this year - expect the rest to fall into place over the next several weeks.
- Field Yates takes a look at some of the Patriots lesser known 2013 opponents: Bengals.
- Erik Frenz counts down the top 25 players in the AFC East: No. 19 Dolphins WR Mike Wallace.
- Dan Pompei (Nat'l Football Post) Offseason review: AFC East.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) NFL top 100: On a list loaded with QBs, Rodgers is clear No. 1. Prisco puts Brady behind Peyton.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB Tuesday Edition; Mail.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Worst position groups in NFL: Offense and Defense.