- The New England Patriots have announced the release of DL Kyle Love.
- Andy Hart says the recent releases of Kyle Love and Brandon Deaderick have left a bit of a hole on the depth chart up front on defense.
- The New England Patriots announced today the signing of third-round draft choice CB Logan Ryan.
- Patriots Today - Tom's new targets.
- PFW In Progress - A discussion of the latest roster moves by the Patriots as the team prepares for OTAs. (2 hour program)
- Player Interview: Dont'a Hightower (5.34 min.)
- Field Yates catches up with Dont'a Hightower, talking about the difference between this year and his rookie year.
- Karen Guregian wonders if a scheme change is in the works, in light of Bill Belichick's tinkering with the D-line.
- Zuri Berry says Kyle Love's departure appears to coincide with a changing New England defense.
- Paul Kenyon reports Jerod Mayo is taking a wait-and-see approach to the Patriots roster moves on defense.
- Tom E. Curran explains there's more to the Pats' release of Love than meets the eye.
- Christopher Price notes Bill Belichick made no secret of his interest in DE/OLB Michael Buchanan, flying to Illinois to check him out before the draft.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat.
- Erik Frenz counts down the top 25 players in the AFC East: No. 16 Patriots LG Logan Mankins.
- Field Yates takes a look at some of the Patriots lesser known 2013 opponents: Steelers.
- James Walker (ESPN) Surgery wise move for Rob Gronkowski.
- James Walker (ESPN) Updating AFC East defensive rankings. Patriots' second.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Ranking NFL QBs: Rodgers, Brady, Peyton and Brees are elites.
- Evan Silva (NBC Sports) 2013 Offensive line rankings. Pats rank No. 1.
- Pat Kirwan (CBS Sports) Rating O-linemen. Not much love for New England here.
- NFL Live (ESPN) Trey Wingo speaks with Mike Reiss on the release of Kyle Love. (3.37 min. video)
- Joe Fortenbaugh (Nat'l Football Post) The Pressure index: These 12 teams have the most to lose in 2013. Pats play eight of them.
- James Walker (ESPN) Whaley wants Bills to be 'Beasts of the East'.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Krafts catch flak for favoring Patriots over Revolution.