- Erik Scalvino and Paul Perillo debate which position will be the most competitive Training Camp battle.
- Patriots Today - She said yes! (1.48 min. video)
Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL. Should the Patriots bring in more TEs?
- The Boston Globe reports on the media continuing to stake out Hernandez's home, but says there have been no updates on the investigation.
- The Boston Herald reports more than a dozen state police officers, along with two K-9 dogs, searched the Hernandez home Saturday.
- Dave Altimari and Suzanne Carlson report on how Aaron Hernandez' biggest opponent has been the people he hangs with and the trouble that follows.
- Christopher Price offers five thoughts on Aaron Hernandez, the Patriots and where they both go from here.
- Tom E. Curran says the Patriots have cultivated an image that all of their players are good character guys - and while most of them are, it's not really the case.
- Mike Reiss revisits the details of Aaron Hernandez' contract.
- Jim Donaldson asserts that the Patriots' Florida connections aren't working out.
- The Boston Herald reports a Rhode Island strip club was searched by homicide detectives as the investigation involving Aaron Hernandez widens.
- Mark Farinella says it's time for the Patriots to consider whether their personnel decisions require much more aggressive supervision by those above Bill Belichick.
- Christopher Price offers five reasons to be optimistic and five reasons to be pessimistic about the Patriots and their Super Bowl chances.
- Mike Rodak analyzes players who are on the roster bubble and where they may potentially fit in 2013: Julian Edelman.
- Christopher Price recaps the mutual admiration society forged between Doc Rivers and Bill Belichick in New England.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Police are back at Hernandez's house.
- AP Report (Yahoo! Sports) Officials mum over probe linked to Pats' Hernandez.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Search yields apparent "evidence bags" from Hernandez's home.
- Michael McCann (SI) Why Hernandez hasn't been arrested yet. (1.04 min. video)
- Bob Holtzman and Roger Cossack (ESPN) What's next for Hernandez?
- Ian Rapoport (NFL.com) Examining Aaron Hernandez's New England Patriots contract.
- Richard Deitsch and Jon Wertheim (SI) How will Patriots handle Aaron Hernandez situation? (2.38 min. video)
- Chris Burke (SI) Aaron Hernandez saga just the latest dark cloud hovering over Pats .
- Michele Steele (ESPN) Hernandez' hometown looking for answers. (1.43 min. video)
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Three Super Bowl wins changed "the Patriot Way".
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Timing of Hernandez incident creates dilemma for NFL, Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) If charged with murder Hernandez needs to hire the right lawyer.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Odin Lloyd's family want's justice, NFL can dispense a specific type of it.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Pass-catching problems for Patriots. (1.29 min. video)
- John Clayton (ESPN) Two positions in transition.
- James Walker (ESPN) Weekend mailbag: Patriots: TEs.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Hernandez loses a sponsor.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Rookie symposium message: Most of you will be gone in three years.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Hernandez situation could persuade other players to be careful during down time before camp.
- Jim Corbett (USA Today) Bill Parcells laments decision to part ways with Patriots.
- James Walker (ESPN) AFC East: Secondary status check.
- James Walker (ESPN) Double coverage: Dolphins versus Patriots.
- Peter King (SI) Guest MMQB: Chris Kluwe on life cycle of an NFL player, Hall changes.
- Dan Pompei (Nat'l Football Post) Sunday Blitz: The Panthers' new plan for Newton, NFL players gone Hollywood, and all the latest league chatter.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) ATL Mailbag: Which team will be surprise dud of 2013?