- Andy Hart and Paul Perillo debate which player on offense is facing the most pressure.
- Doug Kyed thinks it's time for the Patriots young defense to grow up.
- Field Yates offers some quick-hit weekend thoughts on the Patriots and around the NFL.
- Zuri Berry takes a look at the TEs the Patriots still have left, how he views the TE depth chart, and a peek at what's ahead.
- Paul Kenyon looks at the ramifications for Tom Brady, who is rapidly running out of receivers.
- Field Yates passes along some ESPN Insider speculation that Devin McCourty rates highly as a future star.
- Mike Rodak analyzes players who are on the roster bubble and where they may potentially fit in 2013: S Nate Ebner - C Matt Stankiewitch - P Ryan Allen.
- Ben Volin reports the Patriots had no inside knowledge of the murder charge before cutting Aaron Hernandez.
- Mark Farinella reports the team believes it has solid grounds to void all remaining money owed to Hernandez. It was not guaranteed for personal conduct.
- Karen Guregian notes ex-teammate Deion Branch was 'shocked' to learn of Hernandez' arrest.
- Christopher Price says that in hindsight, Belichick's relationship with Urban Meyer's Gators hasn't worked out so well for the Patriots.
- Erik Frenz answers his AFC East mailbag: Aaron Hernandez not the only story in the division.
- The Boston Herald reports the third man is jailed in the Aaron Hernandez case.
- Seth Wickersham (ESPN) Most compelling teams: 2007 Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Pats best approach will be patience, practice.
- Rene Springer (Fan Speak) Why Patriots could be Success & Failure in 2013.
- James Walker (ESPN) Reviewing AFC East over/under totals.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) Who will win the AFC East?
- Peter King (SI) Guest MMQB: Jabari Greer on post-bounty Saints; an inspirational tale.
- Staff Report (USA Today) Patriots didn't know murder charge was coming, report says.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Pats officially shut off any remaining pay to Hernandez.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Hernandez's red flags never pointed to murder.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Branch calls Hernandez a "friend," finds allegations "shocking".
- Michael McCann (SI) Breaking down the murder case against Aaron Hernandez.
- Michael Rosenberg (SI) Hernandez's arrest a sad chapter in a checkered history.
- Paul Klee (The Gazette) In light of Aaron Hernandez case, NFL teams must revisit security measures.
- Sam Mellinger (Kansas City Star) Case surrounding Aaron Hernandez is not about football.
- Drew Sharp (Detroit Free Press) Aaron Hernandez case directly linked to NFL culture.
- Kevin Manahan (USA Today) Police seize vehicle in Hernandez investigation.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Lawyer for man suing Hernandez: Client left to die.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Billick explains Ravens' decision to rally around Ray Lewis.