- Patriots Roster Tracker 2013
- Patriots claim four players; Release two; Sign five players to the practice squad.
- Erik Scalavino writes Rob Gronkowski's return to practices in pads is the story of the day on a busy Sunday at Gillette Stadium.
- Patriots Today - Gronk back in action. (2.20 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Allen, Hooman and more. (3.44 min. video)
- Patriots Today - The toughest part of football. (2.07 min. video)
- Mike Reiss resets the roster after all the weekend moves, with a quick-hit thought at each position.
- Mike Reiss recaps all the moves from a whirlwind Sunday.
- Karen Guregian gives us her take of what it means to have Rob Gronkowski back practicing in pads.
- Mike Reiss notes while Rob Gronkowski is slowly moving to more football-specific work, he's not completely there yet.
- Nick Underhill reports that sources say Justin Francis suffered a high ankle sprain and will seek an injury settlement from the Patriots.
- Christopher Price hears from the veterans about the differences between preseason and the 'amped' up regular season.
- Doug Kyed believes CB Logan Ryan has improved more than any other player on the team this summer, thanks to Aqib Talib and Kyle Arrington.
- Mark Farinella hears from new punter Ryan Allen, sporting a 'rookie special' buzz cut.
- Mike Reiss notes the Patriots put in waiver claims on rookies CB Marcus Cooper (49ers) and DT Chris Jones, but lost out to other teams.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Leon Washington and Marquice Cole were surprise cuts; They may be brought back after Week 1; Patriots ranked 25th in kick return average in 2012 (21.2 yds); Tim Tebow, Jake Ballard and Zoltan Mesko passed through waivers; Will Svitek missed practice due to injury (right knee); Jaguars released DT Kyle Love.
- Tom Pelissero (USA Today) Gronkowski's on the roster, but is he able to play?
- Peter King (MMQB.SI) MMQB: Fighting for themselves, fighting for the game.
- Jim Corbett (USA Today) With return to practice, EJ Manuel could start opener.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) Patriots doomed Tim Tebow by keeping him at QB.
- Pat Kirwan (CBS Sports) Five things to know: What goes into finalizing NFL rosters at 53.
- Don Banks (SI) Twenty bold predictions for 2013 NFL season. Danny Amendola will stay healthy this year.
- NFL AM (NFL.com) AFC East predictions. (4.30 min. video)
- Pat Kirwan (CBS Sports) Power Rankings: Niners slide ahead of short-handed Broncos. Pats 5th.
- Staff Report (ESPN) NFL Rank 2013 Index from 100 to 1, on offense and defense.
- Rick Reilly (ESPN) 99 problems with NFL Index.