- Game Preview: New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills. Broadcast info, series history, team connections and more.
- Patriots sign TE Matthew Mulligan to the 53-man roster; sign two others to practice squad.
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW mailbag: Roster breakdown.
- Conference Call transcripts: Bill Belichick - Josh McDaniels - Matt Patricia.
- Patriots Today - Breaking down the roster. (3.57 min. video)
- Mike Reiss notes the broadcast duo for the Pats' season opener will be Greg Gumbel and Dan Deirdorf.
- Anthony Gulizia reports the Patriots now face a Mike Pettine defense in Buffalo.
- Jerry Spar highlights Kyle Arrington on WEEI. Bills WR Stevie Johnson is an 'extreme talent'.
- Jeff Howe reports Stevan Ridley's primary goals are based on principles, not numbers.
- Christopher Price says that despite influx of rookies, the average age of this team is 25.7.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots filled out their 8-man practice squad, and signed TE Matthew Mulligan to the 53-man roster.
- Mike Reiss highlights Tuesday's coaches' conference calls with the media: 1. The Bills' defense has a Jet-like feel.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly reader mailbag: After swirl of player cuts, the second-guessing begins.
- Zuri Berry picks the ten most important Patriots in 2013.
- Mike Reiss catches up with former Patriots and where they stand at the start of the new season.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots worked out five players yesterday.
- Mike Petraglia notes LaDainian Tomlinson 'regrets' calling Bill Belichick 'classless'. /But he still doesn't get it either.
- Anna Fogel posts Tom Brady's new UGG commercial that shows defining moments in his career. /Pretty good.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Matt Patricia has been very impressed with Aqib Talib's work ethic and film study; Tim Tebow helped the Patriots this summer by giving them some read-option looks in Camp; There is a high degree of the unknown as the players scout the Bills; Jerod Mayo isn't concerned about anyone's conditioning.
- The NFL crew on CBS (CBS local) Patriots won't miss a beat. (5.02 min. video)
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) Report: Bills expected to start E.J. Manuel against Patriots.
- Alyssa Silva (Huffington Post) A night spent with the New England Patriots. /Worth a read.
- Peter King (MMQB.SI) The Season: Belichick catching the leader; Meet Jameis Winston.
- Greg A. Bedard (MMQB.SI) What we learned from August: Patriots made an interesting decision at punter.
- Peter King (MMQB.SI) The MMQB's 2013 predictions and preview spectacular.
- Bill Barnwell (Grantland) The NFL's falling franchises: Part two of their team-by-team previews.
Mike Sando (ESPN) 2013 NFL age rankings at reduction to 53. Patriots 10th youngest.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) The Quarterback Index: Ranking the starters 1-32. Tom Brady no. 2.
- Peter King (MMQB.SI) One-minute drills: Everything you need to know about every team entering the 2013 season, in sixty seconds.
- Report (NFL.com) Back to Football: Full Week 1 Schedule.
- Rivers McCown (Football Outsiders) Recent NFL history of the no-huddle offense.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) Injured Reserve rules need an overhaul.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Power Rankings. Pats 8th.
- Brian Billick (Fox Sports) Preseason Power Rankings. Patriots 6th.
- Experts (ESPN) Power Rankings. Pats 6th (12-4)
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Preseason power rankings. Pats 4th.