- Andy Hart and Paul Perillo debate which is the biggest concern for the Patriots right now, running the ball or stopping the run.
- Erik Scalavino breaks down the film on Pats-Jets by quarter.
- Patriots.com caught up with Pats' fan and New Kids on the Block star Joey McIntyre who sang the national anthem Thursday night.
- Briana Palma finds a jack-o'-lantern that is the spitting image of Tom Brady at the Roger Williams Park Zoo in Rhode Island.
- Patriots Today - Inside the locker room with Patriots post win. (1.43 min. video) Belichick: "You gotta win some games like this. They can't all be 42-14."
- Player Spotlight: Shane Vereen. (2.26 min. video)
- Chad Finn tells us what we know and what we don't about the Patriots after seven games.
- Tom E. Curran focuses on Julian Edelman who acts as if every play is a referendum on his worthiness as a player.
- Tony Massarotti worries what will happen when the Patriots face better opponents.
- The AP notes that after three wins in a 12-day span, players are looking forward to a little downtime.
- Mike Lowe talks about how Ty Law was honored during halftime. "I have dreamed of this moment, putting on this jersey again," said Law. "I am a Patriot for life."
- Ron Borges issues his Week 7 Report Card: Playing on three days' rest seldom results in well-played football.
- Jeremy Gottlieb issues his Week 7 Report Card: A great escape.
- Adam Kurkjian talks about how the defense was affected by the loss of Mayo Thursday night.
- Jeff Howe gives us five takeaways from Pats-Jets: Communication on defense needs to improve.
- Tom E. Curran comes clean with his Patriots-Jets preview review, to see how he did with his predictions.
- Nick O'Malley posts some of the key stats from the New England Patriots 27-25 win over the New York Jets.
- Christopher Price charts the target breakdown through Week 7.
- Adam Kurkjian Patriots Notebook: Jonas Gray had his first appearance on the active roster Thursday night and all in all it wasn't a bad night; Pats played four games in 18 days and will now get some extra rest before playing the Bears at Gillette on October 26;
- Khaled Elsayed (Pro Football Focus) ReFo: Jets @ Patriots, Week 7.
- Michael Salfino (Wall St. Journal) Add bad luck to the list of Jets’ problems.
- Kyle Wagner (Deadspin) The Jets invented a whole new way to lose. "no team has ever run for 200 yards, held the ball for 40 or more minutes, and committed zero turnovers and lost a game. The Jets are the first."
- Report (nflpenalties.com) NFL Penalties - 2014 League Penalty Stats.