- Game Preview - Patriots vs. Colts: Broadcast info, series history, team connections and more.
- Erik Scalavino posts his news, notes and locker room chatter from Tuesday at Gillette.
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Coming out of the bye.
- Press Conference Transcript - Bill Belichick (plus video)
- Press Pass: Patriots chat about facing the Colts. (3.32 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Brandon LaFell absent at practice. (1.24 min. video)
- Totally Patriots - Malcolm Butler sits down with students from Exeter West Greenwich High School: Part 1 and Part 2.
- Mike Reiss reports Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth will call the game for NBC's Sunday Night Football.
- Steve Buckley states that as much as the league wants to promote Brady vs. Luck, there's really no debate here yet.
- Steve Silva takes a closer look at the Patriots vs. Colts rivalry over the years.
- Lee Schechter passes along some notes from the locker room: Ninkovich's underrated athleticism.
- Mike Reiss cleans out the Patriots notebook leading into Wednesday: Colts' onside kicks draw attention.
- Karen Guregian reports Brandon LaFell missed practice yesterday with a case of strep throat.
- Karen Guregian asserts the Patriots need to show they can beat contending teams away from home.
- Chad Finn tells us five things we've learned about the Patriots so far: Neither the scalpel nor T.J. Ward have reduced Gronk's powers.
- Adam Kurkjian notes Jamie Collins has shown tremendous ability, but he needs to perform on a consistent basis.
- Adam Kaufman tries to make the case that Rob Gronkowski is more important to the team than Tom Brady if it needed just one win.
- Mike Reiss takes a weekly look at what the New England Patriots must fix: Penalties.
- Lee Schechter reports Brandon LaFell and Dominique Easley were not spotted at practice on Tuesday.
- Mike Reiss notes Stephen Gostkowski is closing in on the Patriots' points record.
- Mike Reiss posts his weekly stat check to see how the Patriots compare with the Colts and the rest of the league.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly Patriots Mailbag: Trouble ahead for the Patriots?
- Mike Reiss catches us up with former Patriots: AFC and NFC.
- Nathan Jahnke (Pro Football Focus) 32 Observations, Week 10.
- Staff Report (Fox Sports) He DOES smile: Patriots coach Bill Belichick's happier public moments.
- Eric Edholm (Yahoo! Sports) With big stakes at hand, Week 11 has chance to be special.
- Peter King (The MMQB) Inside the NFL's replay command center.
- Andrew Sharp (Grantland) There will never be another Randy Moss.
VIEW FROM INDY
- Reggie Hayes (News-Sentinel) Hard for Colts to predict what Patriots defense will do.
- Kevin Bowen (Colts.com) Andrew Luck ready for round three against Patriots.
- George Bremer (Herald Bulletin) Luck again set to match wits with Belichick.
- Reggie Hayes (News-Sentinel) Colts must figure out what to do about 'Gronk'.
- Kevin Bowen (Colts.com) Colts Mailbag: How will the Colts try and defend Rob Gronkowski?
- Reggie Hayes (News-Sentinel) Patriots will show Colts where they stand: Is Indy among the elite or simply a pretender?
- Reggie Hayes (News-Sentinel) Flaws in Luck's game easy for Colts fans to overlook.
- Kevin Bowen (Colts.com) What does Bill Belichick think of Reggie Wayne, Colts tight ends and former Patriot Sergio Brown?