- Erik Scalavino shares some news, notes and locker room chatter from Wednesday at Gillette: Preparing for Megatron and a boy named Suh.
- Briana Palma reports Vince Wilfork and Dominique Easley will help feed 800 families this Thanksgiving.
- Press Conferences: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Press Pass - Defense preps for Megatron and more. (3.22 min. video)
- Patriots Today - First and Goal: Detroit and defending Megatron. (2.22 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Sealver Siliga present at walk-through. (1.22 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Nate Solder receives Legends Award. (2.47 min. video)
- Belichick Breakdown - Victory over the Colts. (7.51 min. video)
- Mike Reiss passes along the report that LeGarrette Blount is meeting with the Patriots today and is expected to sign.
- Ben Volin believes LeGarrette Blount gives the offense some depth at RB, but Jonas Gray will still be the primary back.
- Karen Guregian observes that during the six-game win streak the offense has evolved into so much more than Brady reaching out to Gronk or Edelman.
- Mike Reiss looks at Sunday's matchup through a stats-based lens: Game within the game: Lions' four-man rush vs. Brady.
- Christopher Price gives us one NFL scout's take on Patriots vs. Lions: Suh and Tate will present the biggest challenge for the Pats.
- Mike Reiss notes this will be Darrelle Revis' third meeting with Calvin Johnson.
- Christopher Price explains how the O-line turned its season around.
- Kevin Duffy reports Julian Edelman was limited in Wednesday's practice with a thigh injury.
- Mike Reiss highlights Bill Belichick's breakdown of Pats-Colts, and notes Dominique Easley's impact on the defense.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Akeem Ayers' was held without a sack for the first time in three games; Ayers says it's all about the win for him, not the personal stats, and he enjoys just being part of a winning atmosphere; Sealver Siliga returned to practice after his Week 3 foot injury; Siliga is eligible for Sunday but won't count against the 53-man roster until he is activated; Chandler Jones did not practice and sources were pessimistic about a return in time for Green Bay; Sunday is the 14-year anniversary of Brady's first NFL appearance, coincidentally in relief of Drew Bledsoe against the Lions.
- Michael Rothstein and Mike Reiss (ESPN) Patriots vs. Lions preview.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Patriots bringing back LeGarrette Blount with two-year deal.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) The best buy in football: Why coaching hire is critical in NFL.
- Greg Cosell (Yahoo! Sports) Greg Cosell's Week 11 Analysis: Patriots had a great plan.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Jonas Gray named AFC player of the week.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) NFL MVP Projection: Rob Gronkowski joins the list heading into Week 12.
VIEW FROM DETROIT
- Dave Birkett (Detroit Free Press) Suh talks Tom Brady, his reputation and NFL future.
- Mike O'Hara (DetroitLions.com) Scouting Report - New England Patriots: Lions are catching Patriots at their best.
- Tim Twentyman (DetroitLions.com) Strength vs. strength: Lions' defense vs. Patriots' offense.
- Carlos Monarrez (Detroit Free Press) Lions' Suh wants to strike first against Tom Brady.
- Tim Twentyman (DetroitLions.com) Preparing for Ndamukong Suh a priority for Patriots.
- Dave Birkett (Detroit Free Press) Tom Brady impressing Lions with his arm and his hair.
- Carlos Monarrez (Detroit Free Press) Gronkowski helping spur Patriots' white-hot streak.
- Dave Birkett (Detroit Free Press) Lions' Glover Quin: Foxboro is a 'weird' place to play.
- Golden Tate (DetroitLions.com) Golden Tate Blog: We're an indoor team with an outdoor mentality.