clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Patriots 2015 NFL Schedule: Opponents are ALMOST Set

New, comments

For those looking for tickets next year, the games are set!

Stew Milne-USA TODAY Sports

With the Patriots, Colts, and Broncos all locking up their divisions this past week, most of the Patriots 2015 schedule is set in stone. The league rotates which divisions face off every season and the Patriots are fortunate enough to face the anemic AFC South this upcoming year, as well as the inconsistent NFC East.

Unfortunately for the Patriots, pretty much all of their hard games are away from New England.

Home

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

AFC North Winner - Bengals/Steelers/Ravens

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

Buffalo Bills

Away

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Denver Broncos

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

Buffalo Bills

The Patriots have to travel to Indianapolis to face the only good team in the South- who the Patriots beat on the road this season- as well as travel to Houston. The two worst teams in the AFC, the Jaguars and the Titans, have to travel to New England. At least we'll get a McCourty reunion!

The NFC match-ups seem a little more fair, with New England traveling to Dallas, where the Cowboys have zero homefield advantage apparently, and get to host the Eagles. They also get to go to the Giants and hopefully exorcise some demons.

Oh, and they have to travel to Denver to face the Broncos. Woohoo. The Patriots get to host the AFC North, the only division still undecided in the AFC.

Per pretty much all the forecasting websites, the Steelers have the inside edge in the North, with a rough 45% chance of winning the division, followed by the Bengals (30%) and Ravens (25%). It's still very much up in the air, but at least the Patriots get to host whoever surfaces from the wreckage.