- Field Yates looks at the dead money on the salary cap for the upcoming season. It's currently $8.5mm. If the Patriots make their case against Aaron Hernandez, that drops to roughly $1mm.
- Tom Brady talks about his experience at Pebble Beach. He touches upon having closure after a rough end to the season.
- Here's a video of a nifty shot by Brady to set up an Eagle.
- Mel Kiper hosts a call to talk about the draft. Mike Reiss documents everything that relates to the Pats.
- Karen Guregian of the Herald talks about the franchise tag, as well as Stevan Ridley.
- Tom Curran evaluates OT Will Svitek's contribution as a free agency acquisition from last season.
- Curran also believes that Julian Edelman's cap on the market is around $6mm.
- Chris Gasper talks about coaches and their lives after leaving New England. Lots of success to be had.
- Greg Bedard looks at how the Dolphins are primed for the upcoming year.
- The Phinsider projects where they want #3 overall pick Dion Jordan to play next season.
- Gang Green Nation presents and impressive piece regarding the "New York Sack Exchange."
- Mike Reiss gives his quick-hit thoughts around the league.
- John Branch and courageous draft hopeful defensive end Mike Sam of Mizzou come out on Sam's terms regarding his homosexuality. Sam is a projected mid round pick, and current SEC defensive player of the year, and would represent the first active athlete in the major four American sports to be openly gay.
MMQB - Peter King touches upon everything.
- SBNation's OutSports has the behind the scenes information on the process behind's Sam's journey.
"It’ll totally depend on your leadership," the scout said. "A team with strong leadership at coach and in the locker room, like New England, I would imagine, would be okay. I could see Belichick say, ‘This is the way it is. There’s no story.’ And guys would just accept him. There’d be no choice. But without that strong leadership, I could see it being divisive, and I could see a team saying, ‘We don’t need this.’ "