- Paul Perillo on the Combine: Cornerbacks - Defensive Tackle - Quarterbacks.
Andy Hart on the Combine: Safeties - Linebackers - Tight Ends - Wide Reicevers.
- Paul Perillo shares his Saturday Combine notebook.
- Andy Hart shares his Friday Combine notebook.
- Mike Reiss offers some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL: Patriots are one of only two teams with winning seasons four years in a row.
- Field Yates wraps up some final thoughts from Indy, as the Combine continues but media availability is over.
- Field Yates runs down what we learned at the close of Day 2 and Day 3 at the Combine.
- Karen Guregian jumps on Rodney Harrison's soapbox to push for an 'oversized, bone-crushing strong safety who will play the role of intimidator' in the draft.
- Field Yates puts the Tight End class in focus: This group is considered deep and exceptionally athletic.
- Field Yates has seen the O-linemen shine in drills.
- Jeff Howe reports the Patriots and Aqib Talib are set to meet in Indianapolis to continue negotiations.
- Christopher Price explains how Logan Mankins and Rob Gronkowski are providing a blueprint for a new generation of college prospects.
- Mike Reiss and Field Yates highlight Bill O'Brien's Combine news conference: Time with Patriots crucial.
- Field Yates reports that Johnny Manziel has been relying on Tom Brady for advice during the pre-draft process.
- Field Yates discusses QBs and hand size.
- Karen Guregian thinks finding the next Vince Wilfork should be a priority at the Draft.
- Karen Guregian thinks the Patriots should keep an eye on RB Andre Williams (BC), even though they don't have a huge need at that position.
- Field Yates catches up with former Patriots QB Kevin O'Connell, who is now a college football analyst for ESPN.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: DB Brock Vereen (Minnesota) said he's thought more about hitting and competing against his older brother Shane, than sharing the same team; Dont'a Hightower had advised OLB Adrian Hubbard (Alabama) to stay in school, but Hubbard has nothing but compliments for his leadership; S Terrence Brooks (Florida State) is one of a Seminoles-record 11 players at this week's Combine; DT Louis Nix (Notre Dame) boasted about his 'reformed diet that cut out Five Guys and Cajun fries.'
- Chase Goodbread (NFL.com) A.J. McCarron would love to learn under Tom Brady.
- Chase Goodbread (NFL.com) Tom Brady asks Johnny Manziel for speed training.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB: Here's [the real] Johnny.
- 2014 Official site with all of the results, top performers and analysis. (NFL.com)
- Mike Tanier (Sports on Earth) Mandatory Monday: Forty Awards. Highlights and lowlights at the NFL Combine.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Blake Bortles, Mike Evans headline Sunday's combine winners.
- Rob Rang (CBS Sports) 2014 NFL combine: Five Takeaways from Sunday.
- Mike Mayock (NFL.com) Mayock's tight end impressions.
- Mike Huguenin (NFL.com) Top OT prospects Greg Robinson, Jake Matthews draw kudos from analysts.
- Jeff Reynolds (CBS Sports) 2014 NFL combine: Canvassing the corner market.
- Daniel Jeremiah and offensive tackle class. (3.36 min. video) (NFL.com) Ranking the stacked 2014
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) NFL Sunday Combine Musings: Simple Seattle ways tough to follow.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) No franchise tags yet.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Replay changes seem inevitable, specifics remain murky.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL may impose 15-yard penalties for racial slurs on the field.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Mock Draft 2.0. Patriots select TE Jace Amaro (Texas Tech).