- Infographic: Undefeated at Gillette Stadium in 2013. A look at the impact of the best home field advantage in the NFL.
- Patriots Today - A tribute to Patriots Nation. (1.22 min. video)
- Mike Reiss shares several Super Bowl thoughts with a Patriots-based twist: A reminder about the "loading up" talk.
Obnoxious Boston Fan comes up with 10 things we learned from the Super Bowl and the telecast. Brady vs. Manning? #NotEvenClose.
- ESPN Boston notes Patriots owner Robert Kraft spoke to "Felger & Mazz" last week and explained why the "loading up" strategy was not for him.
- Mike Reiss offers some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL: What will be the cost to retain Aqib Talib?
- Field Yates continues his positional review and offseason preview: Linebackers.
- Mike Reiss notes Patriots safety Adrian Wilson's tone suggests that he doesn't expect to be back with the Patriots in 2014.
- Tom E. Curran shares some observations from Bill Polian on Manning-Brady, the Pats' future and more.
- Doug Kyed thinks the Patriots' pass rush would benefit by borrowing from the Seahawks' defensive mindset.
- Mike Reiss notes Jim Miller explains his lone MVP vote for Tom Brady.
- Mike Reiss reports Bill Belichick finished third in the AP Coach of the Year voting, garnering seven of a possible 50 votes.
- Jeff Howe recaps Super Bowl XLVIII in a game that was never close or in doubt.
- Ron Borges writes that Seattle's shut-down defense turned Peyton's calls of Omaha to Oh my God.
- Tom E. Curran doesn't think the Broncos loss wrecks Manning's reputation.
- Mike Petraglia says the Seattle Seahawks scored in every way, crushing the Denver Broncos.
- Nick Underhill thinks the legacy talk surrounding Peyton Manning should be put on hold.
- Phil Perry notes Wes Welker calls the Super Bowl loss 'embarrassing'.
- Bob Condotta (Seattle Times) Seahawks dominate Denver from start to finish to win Super Bowl.
- Woody Paige (Denver Post) This one's for a john, Broncos flush their chances in a bowl.
- Mark Kiszla (Denver Post) Broncos embarrass themselves in Super Bowl rout.
- Don Banks (SI) Suffocating, swarming, dominant, Seattle's D leads team to first title.
- Pat Imig (Cold Hard Football Facts) Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle dominates Denver 43-8.
- Mike Tanier (Sports on Earth) Mandatory Monday: The 47th man.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Peyton's ducks get smothered by Seahawks in stinging defeat.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) There's no killing talk of Peyton Manning's legacy now.
- Joan Niesen (SI) Broncos poised to be remembered more for loss than record season.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Peyton Manning falls flat in Super Bowl XLVIII rout.
- NFL Gameday (NFL.com) The legacy of Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning. (5.26 min. video)
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Joe Namath's Super Bowl XLVIII coin gets picked. (1 min. video)
- Videos (NFL.com) Super Bowl commercials from yesterday.
- Emma Span (Sports on Earth) The best & worst Super Bowl ads.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) One MVP voter says Brady was more valuable than Peyton.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Ron Rivera is the NFL's coach of the year.