- Paul Perillo notes Julian Edelman is enjoying the security of the new four-year deal he signed, for the first time in his career.
- Conference Call transcript - Julian Edelman.
- PFW in Progress (3/20/14) The four rule changes that the Patriots are proposing, rumors about DeSean Jackson, and more. (2 hour program)
- Jeff Howe says Julian Edelman's new contract won't alter his driven approach, but it will help him sleep better at night.
- Christopher Price highlights Julian Edelman's Q&A with the media: "[Tom Brady] let it be known that he would love to have me back and part of the team..."
- Tom E. Curran notes Julian Edelman considers himself a New Englander.
- Christopher Price updates us on the current status of each of New England's free agents.
- Christopher Price measures the impact of the first wave of free agency on the Patriots and looks at whether they are better off now than they were before.
- Tom E. Curran looks at a couple of mid-tier free-agent pass rushers who might be able to help the Patriots this year.
- Jeff Howe resets the depth chart at wide receiver.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat. /Terrific insight here on a variety of topics.
- Mike Reiss serves up a few extra points from his online chat: Wilfork, McCourty and more.
- NESN posts a photo of Rob Gronkowski holding up his guns.
- raise the height of goal posts back in September of 2012.
- Frank Mortimer reports that by the time the Patriots kick off their season this fall, the Kraft Group wants a 20K sq. ft. free-standing pavilion outside Gillette Stadium.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: DT Louis Nix III (Notre Dame)
- Doug Kyed posts his latest Mock Draft: DT Timmy Jernigan (Florida State).
- Nathan Jahnke (Pro Football Focus) 32 Observations: Free agent signings.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) 2004 NFL Draft do-over. Pats pick SS Bob Sanders over Vince Wilfork. /Say what???
- David Newton (ESPN) You can't blame LaFell for picking Patriots.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) Understanding the fine print of free agency.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Helping hands: 12 biggest beneficiaries of free agency.
- Sound FX (NFL.com) Best quarterback moments of 2013. (3.26 min. video)
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Inside slant: Focus on roster flexibility within the NFL's 21 proposed rule changes.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) DeSean Jackson interests N.Y. Jets, Panthers, Raiders.
- NFL Draft slam dunks. (NFL.com) Sammy Watkins among five 2014
- Around the League (NFL.com) Who's this year's Michael Bennett?
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Patriots want to extend the uprights.
- Mike Tanier (Sports on Earth) They coulda been contenders (but luckily were not): If the NFL ever does expand to 14 teams in the playoffs, prepare yourself for a slew of .500 (or maybe worse) teams making the postseason.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Report: No vote on expanded playoffs next week.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) CBA has an early termination provision for collusion.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Ryan says his free-agency anger is directed at the players who don't sign, not Idzik. /But I thought everyone wanted to play for Rexy.