- Andy Hart passes along reports that indicate a new three-year contract will keep Vince Wilfork in New England.
- The writers of PFW break down 10 draft prospects they feel could be Patriots.
- PFW staff checks out some of the Patriots' players first tweets ever.
- From the NFL - Report: Wilfork to stay with Patriots. (2.24 min. video)
- The Joe Andruzzi Foundation - Jen and Joe Andruzzi 'Run as One'. (3.24 min. video)
- Jeff Howe and Karen Guregian report there's no need to carve out a new face of the defense, as Vince Wilfork will remain planted at Gillette Stadium.
- Field Yates reports Vince Wilfork restructured his contract, keeping him in New England.
- Mike Reiss credits compromise as the key to the Wilfork restructure.
- Tom E. Curran is convinced Wilfork's tirade helped him become the proud owner of a palatable three-year extension.
- Gary Tanquay says Vince Wilfork got screwed.
- Ben Volin believes that with the Wilfork deal done, the Patriots are likely done spending big in free agency.
- Christopher Price says the new deal for Vince caps off an impressive team-building stretch for the Pats.
- Doug Kyed doesn't think the Wilfork deal clears up the uncertainty at defensive tackle.
- Field Yates posts some tweets from Patriots players reacting to the return of Wilfork.
- Field Yates talks about Nate Solder and whether the Patriots will exercise his fifth-year option.
- Field Yates presents a snapshot of the veteran core of the Patriots roster that are signed through at least 2016.
- Erik Frenz answers his AFC East mailbag: What does the future hold for LeGarrette Blount, Ryan Wendell?
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: RB Bishop Sankey (Washington) and OT Antonio Richardson (Tennessee).
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Vince Wilfork is happy again, after contract extension.
- Josh Norris and Evan Silva (Rotoworld) NFL Draft Preview: Patriots.
- Leigh Montville (Sports on Earth) A hero's heroes: Tom Brady says thank you to Boston's "real heroes".
- Scott Kacsmar (Football Outsiders) Failed Completions 2013.
- Greg A. Bedard (The MMQB) Time for an NFL Sweet 16.
- Chris Burke and Doug Farrar (SI) Mock GM: Trades that should happen this offseason.
- Chris Wesseling (NFl.com) Why are running backs paid like kickers, punters?
- Aaron Schatz (Football Outsiders) Momentum vs. Confidence.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Lovie Smith excited to coach "fastest guy in the NFL," Jeff Demps.