- Patriots Charitable Foundation to provide grants in the names of 26 Myra Kraft Community MVPs.
- Paul Perillo reports the Patriots did not use the franchise or transition tag on any of their free agents.
- Paul Perillo posts a positional breakdown of the roster: Quarterback - Running back.
- Mike Reiss explains what it means that the Patriots did not put a franchise designation on Aqib Talib.
- Doug Kyed thinks it was wise of the Patriots to not play tag with Talib.
- Mike Reiss is keeping tabs on a handful of top CB free agents to give us an idea of what to expect from team negotiations with Aqib Talib.
- Mike Reiss shares an ESPN Insider piece on free agents, in which KC Joyner puts Aqib Talib in the buyer beware category.
- Christopher Price talks about the effect of the Brent Grimes deal on the potential market price for Aqib Talib.
- Mike Reiss's initial reaction to the extension signed by Miami CB Brent Grimes is that the price for Talib just went up a bit.
- Doug Kyed points to Aqib Talib and Alterraun Verner as two top CBs the Patriots could end up signing.
- WEEI highlights Peter King as a guest on the Mut & Merloni show Monday: Talib a better option than Revis for the Patriots.
- Ron Borges addresses the latest Amendola-Talib-Revis rumors surrounding the team.
- Mike Reiss looks at free agent fits for the Patriots: Tight end - Defensive end/Outside linebacker.
- Tom E. Curran examines the free agent class by position of need for the Patriots: Wide Receiver.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: WR Sammy Watkins (Clemson) and WR Marqise Lee (USC).
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: The Patriots chose not to tag Aqib Talib or Julian Edelman by the deadline yesterday; It doesn't look as if Brandon Spikes will play another down in a Patriots uniform; The two sides are not talking; Safeties Jairus Byrd (Bills) and T. J. Ward (Browns) were not tagged by their teams but might be too pricey for New England to acquire.
- Doug Kyed reports Michael Hoomanawanui flew with the U.S. Navy Blue Angels Monday, and posts some photos.
- Christopher Price presents his Mock Draft, Take 2. Pats pick DL Ra'Shede Hageman (Minnesota).
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Offseason forecast: New England Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Shockingly, Pats keep cards close to the vest on Talib.
- NFL AM (NFL.com) When kickers attack. (4.20 min. video) /Nice hit by Gostkowski included.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) No tag for Michael Bennett.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Franchise tag tracker: Who got tagged & who didn't.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Franchise tag winners? Owners, Hardy; Losers? Maybe Saints.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL officially applies tight end tag to Jimmy Graham.
- Mike Mayock (NFL.com) Updated position rankings for 2014 NFL Draft.
- Anwar S. Richardson (Yahoo! Sports) Free agency preview: Breaking down the top 25 NFL players before they hit the market.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Free agency: What players should be top priorities to keep team by team.
- Chris Burke (SI) Contract killers: Players who hurt their free-agent value in 2013.
- Doug Farrar (SI) 2014 NFL Free Agency Primer: QBs, RBs.
- Tony Villiotti (Nat'l Football Post) Which colleges produce the most NFL talent.
- Dr. David Chao (Nat'l Football Post) Monday Morning MD: There are always two sides to every story.
- Judy Battista (NFL.com) NFL might experiment with making extra-point attempts longer.
- Peter King (The MMQB) Standing PAT ... for now; Mail.
- Colin McGowan (Sports on Earth) Out of bounds: A new level of arrogance.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Mailbag; NFC East welcomes cap relief.