- Paul Perillo reports the Adrian Wilson era ended before it began in New England.
- Erik Scalavino tells us what positions need to be addressed before spring practices begin.
- Paul Perillo and Andy Hart debate whether the Patriots should take Johnny Manizeil if he were still available at No. 29.
- Photos - Behind the scenes at the Red Sox Opening Day ceremony: Patriots alumni Tedy Bruschi, Troy Brown, and Ty Law are part of a special ceremony at Fenway Park.
- Photos - 2014 Patriots Cheerleaders Preliminary Auditions.
- Mike Reiss posts some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL: Pats are one of four teams with just two QBs.
- Ben Volin evaluates whether Pro Day workouts really matter for Draft prospects.
- Karen Guregian notes Adrian Wilson tweeted out his thanks to the Patriots, after being released due to age and injury.
- Mike Reiss notes that the release of Adrian Wilson opened up jersey No. 24 for Darrelle Revis.
- Erik Frenz addresses this week's Patriots mailbag: Chris Johnson makes sense for the Patriots at the right price.
- Mike Reiss doubts the Patriots would be interested in RB Chris Johnson unless a strong financial market doesn't develop.
- Mark Farinella makes his case for his three nominees to this year's Patriots Hall of Fame: Ty Law, Raymond Clayborn and Bill Parcells.
- Jim Donaldson would be surprised if Ty Law wasn't the next player voted into the Patriots Hall of Fame.
- Mike Reiss catches up with ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper and passes along a few takeaways: More intel on safety spot.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots worked out QB Chase Rettig (Boston College) Friday.
- NESN reports Robert Kraft called into Rich Eisen's podcast to thank Adam Carolla for championing the cause of raising the goal posts for years.
- Doug Saffir says some days there’s a story about Rob Gronkowski that isn't news but one you just have to chalk up to Gronk being Gronk.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Alfonzo Dennard was released from jail after serving 35 of the possible 60 days he was sentenced; Dennard will be competing fora roster spot once Brandon Browner returns from his four-game suspension; Pats released Adrian Wilson, who would have been a bubble player at camp; The signing of Patrick Chung likely hastened his departure.
- Christopher Price Sunday NFL Notes: When it comes to putting together a draft-related deal, who is Belichick most likely to call?
- Karen Guregian NFL Notes: The RB by committee works during the season, but not at contract time, as the Pats simply don't pay for rotational backs; They may add another back but it will be on their terms; The Patriots Hall of Fame nominating committee will have a harder time now that the players from the Pats' three championship seasons are becoming eligible; Discussions this year involved Ty Law, Tedy Brushi, Rodney Harrison and Willie McGinest among others such as Ray Clayborn, Fred Marion, Bill Parcells, Raymond Berry and Chuck Fairbanks.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: DE Kony Ealy (Missouri) and OLB Khalil Mack (Buffalo).
- Stephen Holder (Indy Star) AFC arms race: Patriots, Broncos and Colts attempt significant off-season upgrades.
Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Tom Brady and Snoop Dogg hang out Saturday night. /Of course they do.
- Greg A. Bedard (The MMQB) Guest MMQB: The secrets in St. Louis.
- Mike Tanier (Sports on Earth) Mandatory Monday: Double dipping.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Offseason intrigue: Questions for each team before NFL Draft.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Boston Bruins owner could buy Bills, keep them in Buffalo.
- Pat Kirwan (CBS Sports) Plenty of defensive line, linebacker talent outside first round.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Five prospects worth trading up for in 2014 NFL Draft.
- Chris Burke (SI) Top 64 prospects in the 2014 NFL Draft: Nos. 59-55.