- The Patriots rookies meet the media: All of the interviews here.
- PFW In Progress (5/15) - The PFW crew discuss the latest Patriots' news including Ryan Mallett, the rookie class, and Andre Johnson's situation in Houston. (2 hour program)
- Patriots Today - More rookies talk about coming to New England. (2.56 min. video)
- NFL Draft - Exclusive: Go inside the Patriots draft room during rounds 1-7. (2.42 min. video)
- Mike Reiss reports DE/OLB Zach Moore, the sixth-round draft choice out of Division II Concordia-St. Paul, was the first to sign his contract Thursday.
- Mike Reiss details the Patriots' offseason schedule, beginning with the first week of OTAs on May 27, 29 and 30.
- Erik Frenz notes undrafted TE Justin Jones said the Patriots 'couldn't be a better fit' for him and the way Belichick uses his position.
- Doug Kyed calls the Patriots smart to wait until after the Draft to add depth at tight end: Justin Jones has a giant upside.
- Jeff Howe reports Dante Scarnecchia played a key role when the Patriots drafted OL Bryan Stork and Cameron Fleming. /Cool.
- Mike Reiss tells us how RB Stephen Houston chose New England over the multiple offers from other teams.
- Jeff Howe reports undrafted TE Justin Jones brings some intriguing measurables to camp, and with room on the roster he has an opportunity to make an impression.
- Karen Guregian talks up WR Jeremy Gallon and says he's been proving people wrong all his life.
- Karen Guregian adds Gallon to the long list of Patriot film-room junkies.
- Jeff Howe reports Jimmy Garoppolo has been given the responsibilities of making sure the rookies are on time for everything and where they are supposed to be.
- Doug Kyed thinks Cameron Gordon could be the Patriots' next versatile special-teams linebacker.
- Jeff Howe notes Cameron Gordon and Jeremy Gallon shared their thoughts on Tom Brady speaking to the Michigan team last summer.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat: Andre Johnson to the Patriots would be a longshot.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots released TE Tyler Beck and LS Charley Hughlett.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: 3 rookie RBs are setting the stage for an intense training camp battle; Pats could have a stronger case to recoup Aaron Hernandez' signing bonus and appeal for salary cap relief; Dominique Easley has been a limited participant in drills this week; Easley is 7 months removed from ACL surgery; Jimmy Garoppolo has already taken a leadership role with the rookies; Zach Moore was the first draft pick to sign his contract.
- Ron Borges writes Aaron Hernandez was not, as Robert Kraft once suggested, "someone who fell in with the wrong guys. He was the wrong guy."
- Linda Robertson calls Aaron Hernandez an example of the 'Patriot Way'. /This captain hindsight article fries my gourd.
- Jenny Vrentas (The MMQB) History of the NFL in 95 Objects: Bill Belichick's SB XXV Game Plan.
- Chris Burke (SI) 2014 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year candidates. Dominique Easley makes the lowest "Other" category, below "Wild Cards"
- Tony Villiotti (Nat'l Football Post) 2014 Draft odds and ends.
- Russ Lande (Sports on Earth) Which NFL draft "reaches" have a chance to work out?
- Don Banks (SI) Eleven cities interested in hosting NFL draft if it leaves NYC, per source.
- Michael McCann (SI) Sports Law: New double-murder charges devastating for Aaron Hernandez.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Aaron Hernandez indictment could mean more cap space for Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) New murder charges likely won't help Pats recoup money from Hernandez.
Justin Jones was in serious need of a quarterback. No wonder he's so happy to be here: