- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Deeper concerns.
- The Hall at Patriot Place to offer free admission to all veterans and active military.
- Patriots Today - Jones talks about the addition of Will Smith, more. (9.15 min. video)
- Patriots Today - James White: Ball security is job security. (7.33 min. video)
- PFW in Progress (5/20) - Impressions of the Patriots rookies; Former CB Ty Law calls in to talk about fans voting him into the Patriots Hall of Fame. (2 hour program)
- Erik Frenz hears from Chandler Jones that if he could redo his rookie season, he would rely more on film study and preparation than on his natural gifts.
- Mike Reiss notes Chandler Jones is devoting significant time to improving his lower-body strength.
- Mark Daniels believes Will Smith could give Chandler Jones a breather this season. Jones played in 97.9% of the defensive snaps last year.
- Tom E. Curran mentions how Chandler Jones is deployed differently than other designated pass rushers.
- Mike Reiss introduces us to RB James White, whose smaller size has created a big chip on his shoulder.
- Jeff Howe notes RB James White only fumbled twice in 754 career touches for the Badgers.
- Mark Farinella says that although RB James White has family members in Attleboro, he's prepared to mature on his own and make responsible decisions.
- Jeff Howe notes first-round draft pick Dominique Easley could sign his four-year contract in the next day or two, according to a source.
- Christopher Price reports that even with the Draft two weeks later, the new CBA means Patriots rookies are agreeing to deals sooner than ever.
- Tom E. Curran looks deeper into the interior offensive line.
- Tom E. Curran examine the question of who the Patriots will start at safety, and what the pairings might look like.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly Patriots Mailbag: Competition cranks up on O-line.
- Mike Reiss serves up a few leftovers from his Patriots mailbag: Rehab updates for Vince and Mayo.
- Field Yates breaks down the contracts of James White, Cameron Fleming, Zach Moore and Jeremy Gallon.
- Mike Reiss posts a rundown of jersey numbers of the recently-signed players.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: OT Cameron Fleming's former coach at Stanford, David Shaw, praises Fleming's role as an enforcer who can open holes, very physical, and very good 'point-of-attack blocker'; Chandler Jones and Dominique Easley both like to dance after plays and are aware they have to be careful not to get penalized; RB James White got a crash course before the rookies joined the veterans, since he was forced to sit out the first week of practice until his class graduated.
- Doug Kyed reports rookie LB James Morris was cut by the Patriots after just four days with a "failed physical" designation.
Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Rob Gronkowski and Julian Edelman do meta things. /Love the 'Edelshirt'.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Ten best NFL offseasons.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Trading future first-round picks: Good to win now, bad to win later?
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) 5 things every rookie should do.
- Jim Corbett (USA Today) NFL owners table playoff expansion for 2014.
- Judy Battista (NFL.com) NFL primed to expand playoffs, drive competition.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Goodell thinks playoffs will expand next season.
- Dan Pompei (Sports on Earth) The future of the NFL Draft.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL forms committee to study time and place of draft.
- Adam Rank (NFL.com) Pick Six: Super Bowl first-time hosts.
- Aaron Schatz (Football Outsiders) Worst Cornerback Charting Stats 2013.
- AP Report (NBC Sports) Retired NFL players say in lawsuit that league illegally used painkillers to mask injuries.