- Mike Hacku describes the first-of-its-kind Moms Football Clinic at Gillette Stadium.
- Patriots Today - Exclusive: Get a sneak peek of OTAs. (1.17 min. video)
- Patriots Today - One-on-one with Dave DeGuglielmo. (5.16 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Kraft,Goodell host Moms Football Clinic. (2.43 min. video)
- PFW in Progress (5/29) - Gronk's rehab, OTAs, Edelman and McCourty's viral videos and more. (2 hour program)
- Mark Daniels notes Julian Edelman carries the burden of increased expectations this season.
- Jeff Howe tells us five things he'll be watching today at the first media-allowed session of OTAs: 1. Brady vs.Revis.
- Christopher Price says that so far Devin McCourty likes what he sees out of Darrelle Revis.
- Christopher Price profiles five veteran Patriots who need a good spring and summer to strengthen their roster status.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Kraft hopes Jimmy Garoppolo doesn't play for a while.
- Tom E. Curran makes his case that Tom Brady will not retire a Patriot.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Robert Kraft has nothing new to say about Aaron Hernandez; Kraft believes the Patriots "are lucky to have" Tom Brady as the starting QB the last 14 years "earning his job every year"; Chandler Jones helped out at the 'Mom's Clinic' at Gillette Stadium; Devin McCourty's initial impression of Darrelle Revis is that he's a good teammate who works hard'
- Christopher Price reports Roger Goodell emphasizes the importance of the process when it comes to the case of Jim Irsay.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Kraft wants Brady to retire a Patriot.
- Ryan Wilson (CBS Sports) How many more seasons does Tom Brady realistically have left?
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Tom Brady's Patriot career coming to an end? (1.33 min. video) Albert Breer doesn't answer the question.
- Bill Barnwell (Grantland) Numbers Rarely Lie: Predicting the 2014 NFL season — with the help of a few key stats.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Eleven OTA takeaways: Jets setting Geno up to fail?
Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL's all-breakout team for 2014. /No Patriots listed.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA doesn't want Goodell to be judge, jury, executioner on HGH.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) DeMaurice Smith: Lack of Irsay discipline creates "credibility gap".
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) DeMaurice Smith says expanded playoffs must be negotiated.