- Andy Hart observes New England's second day of mini-camp action brought plenty of intrigue, most notably the status of CB Darrelle Revis.
- Paul Perillo reports James Develin has always been a versatile player and now he's adding tight end to his resume.
- Paul Perillo says Veteran DE Will Smith is happy to be in New England and still has plenty left to offer.
- Bob Wallace tells us why NFL fans need to know about Aereo.
- Patriots Today - Bill Belichick after day 2 of camp. (2.29 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Tom Brady speaks at Mini-camp. (10.56 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Darrelle Revis not spotted; Breaking down day 2. (2.48 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Could Duron Harmon earn a starting role? (2.05 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Will Smith, Kenbrell Thompkins eager to work. (2.43 min. video)
- Player Interviews: Joe Vellano - Kenbrell Thompkins - Will Smith.
- Photos - Patriots mini camp, Day 2.
- Christopher Price posts his Wednesday minicamp notes: There was a higher than usual level of intensity throughout the workout as both offense and defense took turns woofing at each other throughout the session.
- Jeff Howe relates how Tom Brady was tethered to an elastic band for resistance training, running sprint after sprint to improve his conditioning yesterday, giving 'Father Time' a good battle.
- Mike Reiss cleans out the his minicamp notebook: All the offensive players went over some of the team's hand signals with Josh McDaniels, with synchronized signaling; More.
- Zuri Berry highlights Tom Brady addressing the media, on his expectations of himself and his young receivers, his work ethic, and more.
- Mike Reiss finds evidence of that sixth-round chip still firmly planted on Brady's shoulder.
- Erik Frenz posts his minicamp notes from yesterday: Kenbrell Thompkins is making a strong cae for a roster spot.
- Mike Reiss gives examples of how Kenbrell Thompkins is taking advantage of his reps at practice, and how top CBs force the receivers and Tom Brady to improve.
- Rich Thompson says Kenbrell Thompkins has displayed a second-year player's awareness of the passing lanes and comprehension of the playbook during minicamp.
- Mark Daniels talks with Will Smith, who couldn't be happier to be playing football again.
- Erik Frenz reports Will Smith returned for the 'love of the game' and has high expectations for the Patriots defensive line.
- Christopher Price gives us a Club Med(ical) update, as the Patriots are counting on four defensive linemen to bounce back from an injury-plagued 2013.
- Christopher Price notes Darrelle Revis lands at No. 37 in NFL Network's 'Top 100' countdown.
- Mike Reiss talks about whether the team could keep seven wide receivers on the roster (1 min. video)
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Darrelle Revis missed his first practice Wednesday, but didn't appear to suffer an injury; Gronkowski and Slater ran sprints up the side of a hill for 10 minutes; Boyce tweaked his leg during warmups but watched the rest of practice on the sidelines; Dobson needs to regain full strength in his foot to prevent re-injury; Patriots expressed "a little interest" in CB Brandon Flowers according to a source.
- Mark Daniels Patriots Journal: Minicamp participation update: Who was missing and who was limited; Gronkowski and Slater were seen sprinting up the hills below the practice fields; Brady responds to his so-called decline with some humor; Thompkins continues to impress; More.
- Mike Petraglia and Chris price talk about the fire that still burns in Tom Brady, and the end of minicamp. (5.12 min. video)
- ESPN Boston posts some pics from Day 2 of minicamp.
- Jason Vida (ESPN Stats & Information) Did Pats rookies ruin Tom Brady in 2013?
- Michelle Steele and Mike Reiss (ESPN) Patriots' strengths and concerns. (2.37 min. video)
- Michele Steele (ESPN) Gronkowski vital to Brady? (2.14 min. video)
- NFL Top 100 Players of 2013 (NFL.com.) No. 37 Darrelle Revis. (2.51 min. video)
Doug Farrar and Chris Burke (SI) Debate: Uncertainty in Patriots' Super Bowl chances. (2.33 min. video) /Stupid.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Eighteen takeaways from Wednesday's minicamps.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) 5 bold predictions for the 2014 season.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Panthers, Chiefs, Seahawks among teams set to take a step back.