- Patriots Today - 14 Questions: Can Aaron Dobson be the deep threat? (1.46 min. video)
- PFW In Progress (7/17) - Armstead; training camp talk. (2 hour program)
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat: Wide receivers will be good enough this year to get the job done.
- ESPN Boston focuses on ten Patriots they're looking forward to seeing.
- Gary Tanguay picks three players due for a breakout season: Revis, Jones and Vereen.
- Christopher Price continues his countdown to camp with a position-by-position roster breakdown: Quarterback.
- Michael Hurley believes Tom Brady will provide another year of excellence, but wonders what the plan is for the future.
- Nick O'Malley posts his training camp position previews: Defensive line could end up anywhere from a strength to a glaring hole.
- Erik Frenz previews the position battle at cornerback, which could be the deepest position on the team.
- Erik Frenz previews the position battle at safety and sees Duron Harmon as the front-runner to claim the starting strong safety role.
- Erik Frenz previews the position battle at special teams: Danny Aiken has competition for long-snapping duties against undrafted rookie Tyler Ott
Tom E. Curran breaks down three more players with something to prove: Jerod Mayo, Rob Gronkowski and Logan Mankins.
- Nick O'Malley reveals who's on his roster bubble watch: Entering Year 3, we're still asking 'Who the heck is Tavon Wilson?'
- The AP posts AFC East preseason capsules for each of the four teams.
- Mark Daniels notes nearly two dozen Patriots are playing for their next contract.
- Mike Reiss posts a snapshot of the 2014 Patriots media guide cover, one that doesn't feature any players.
- Mike Reiss reports longshot Patriot WRs Jeremy Johnson and Reese Wiggins were released.
- Sam Galanis tells us that according to Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick likes Thursday night games and wouldn't mind more than one.
- 33 pages of text messages from Bill Belichick might read like. weighs in with what he thinks the
- John Clayton (ESPN) Under-the-radar NFL training camp battles. /Patriots wide receivers.
- Don Banks (SI) Ten intriguing NFL training camp storylines: /Can Darrelle Revis reprise Revis Island in Foxboro?
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Players don’t mind Thursday night games, if coaches give them rest.
- Sam Farmer (LA Times) L.A., Chicago finalists to host 2015 NFL draft; New York is out.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) Robert Kraft: NFL should strive for London team by decade’s end. /Bah!
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Goodell sees "tremendous demand" for the NFL in Europe.