- Paul Perillo blogs from camp, Day 3: The pads came on for the first time and physicality was on the rise.
- Patriots Today - Day 3 Training Camp Notebook: Pads are on. (2.26 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Happy Birthday Danny Nickerson! (1.07 min. video)
- Patriots Press Pass- Browner, others discuss being back in pads. (2.06 min. video)
- Photos - Patriots Training Camp - Day 3.
- Mike Reiss and Lee Schechter pass along their observations from Day 3: Who's winning 1-on-1s? Standouts included Chandler Jones and Dan Connolly.
- Mike Reiss reviews the hot topics from Day 3: Revis was the story of the day; Wilfork said his Achilles responded well after his first contact since the injury; More.
- Erik Frenz Training Camp Notes: The D-line and O-line went head-to-head in the Patriots' first padded practice of camp. /Josh Kline won all four of his matchups.
- Jeff Howe tells us what happened Saturday at practice: Revis was the star of the show and it wasn't even close; There was a heavy emphasis on the running game in 11-on-11s.
- Tom E. Curran mails his Postcard from Camp, Day 3: Turnover creation and recovery drills; distracted receiver drills; Amendola made a diving, one-handed catch down the seam.
- Jen McCaffrey shares her notes and observations from Day 3: Edelman had a nice day, reeling in four 40-plus yard catches in early 7-on-7 work.
- DJ Bean offers his notes from Saturday: Danny Nickerson celebrates a belated Birthday with the Patriots.
- Adam Kurkjian notes James White is turning a lot of heads at camp.
- Doug Kyed tells us Brandon Browner won't change his style of play despite defensive rule changes.
- Christopher Price considers the Kenbrell Question, and why he still has to work for a roster spot.
- Mike Reiss offers a snapshot of a few Patriots who could fill niche-type roles.
- Erik Frenz tells us Asa Watson and Justin Jones have been capitalizing on the opportunity to learn from Rob Gronkowski and Michael Hoomanawanui.
- Zuri Berry finds that when considering the WR competition at camp, it's hard to ignore the defensive backs.
- Ron Borges writes that for Tom Brady every day is a dogfight, and he is in no rush to give his job to Jimmy Garoppolo.
- DJ Bean talks about the laps and lessons for Jimmy Garoppolo in his first NFL training camp.
- Mike Reiss highlights Jimmy Garoppolo's session with the media. He was pretty impressed with the fan support so far.
- Steve Richards takes some photos of scenes from Day 3. /The pic of Brandon Bolden and his son makes me want him to stay.
- Zuri Berry reports WR Greg Orton, who was carted off the field Friday, suffered an Achilles injury that is believed to be torn.