- Paul Perillo breaks down the roster by position: Quarterbacks.
- Field Yates discusses an ESPN Insider piece that ranks every starting NFL quarterback.
- Doug Kyed notes ESPN has changed its mind -- Tom Brady is a top-five quarterback after all.
- Mike Reiss checks the locks on the Patriots roster: Tight ends and fullbacks.
- Doug Kyed reviews the film: Brandon Browner is competing for a starting role.
- Nick Underhill ranks the top 10 New England Patriots heading into training camp. No. 9: Julian Edelman.
- Mark Daniels reports that it took a lot of grit for Patriots team captain Matthew Slater to became a special player.
- Mike Reiss talks about players rehabbing to get ready for training camp. (1.11 min. video)
- Oliver Thomas (NE Patriots Draft) After Five Yards: Studying Patriots Cornerback Brandon Browner.
- AP (ESPN) Patriots don't owe Aaron Hernandez.
- AP (ESPN) Families: Bar Pats from paying ex-TE.
- Doug Farrar (SI) Jimmy Graham ruled a tight end, but the positional debate is far from over.
- David Steele (Sporting News) The new game: Pass-heavy approach transforming NFL positions.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Graham ruling provides blueprint for other teams with pass-catching tight ends.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Burbank’s decision could make slot receivers into tight ends.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Week 1 bold predictions. (4.18 min. video)
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) The Tuck Rule, The Helmet Catch rank as top plays of the 2000s,