- Paul Perillo shares his notes as the Patriots and Eagles wrapped up their third day of work with a walk-through.
- Press Pass - Devin McCourty and others gear up for game day. (2.26 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Notes from the Patriots final joint practice. (2.05 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Inside the Patriots Production meeting. (5.34 min. video)
- Mike Reiss points to some key areas for Patriots-Eagles: First-unit offense together as one.
- Jeff Howe gives us five things to watch for tonight: Expect Brady out there tonight.
- Zuri Berry picks five points of emphasis for the Patriots against the Eagles: The play in the trenches.
- Christopher Price tells us what to watch for Friday: Who gets reps at linebacker.
- Christopher Price posts his Thursday practice notes: Low-intensity pregame walkthrough; Nate Solder left practice 30 minutes early with a member of the training staff.
- Phil Perry writes his Day 3 Pats-Eagles Postcard from Camp: Shorts and shells; Bryan Stork stretched with the team; Both Jerel Worthy and Ben Bass were there; More.
- Doug Kyed shares his Day 3 Training Camp observations: Dominique Easley made a surprise appearance during the team's walk-through with the Eagles.
- Mike Reiss notes Jerod Mayo was not present Thursday, making it three missed practices in a row.
- Jeff Howe thinks each of the Patriots quarterbacks will be in the spotlight tonight.
- Ryan Hannable reveals Ryan Mallett expects to play Friday night.
- Zuri Berry tells us which players he doesn't expect to play tonight.
- Ron Borges writes that Dan Connolly reads the papers. He hears the talk. But he also knows that's been his career - trying to keep a job.
- Doug Kyed sees wide receiver and running back among six jobs still up for grabs.
- Mike Reiss recaps the seven recent TE transactions, with the latest being the release of Ben Hartsock.
- Christopher Price looks at past seasons for a hint as to how the 2014 opening day roster will look.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Jerel Worthy was a buy-low, hope-for-the-best scenario for the Pats if they have the patience to wait out the health issues; Kyle Arrington was given reps at safety this week; Josh Boyce and Roy Finch have a chance to make the roster as kick returners; Steve Maneri and James Develin will be the only healthy TEs in uniform tonight.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) The QB Contract Mirage.
- Mike Tanier (Sports on Earth) Football's passing explosion.
- Jenny Vrentas (The MMQB) The NFL's eye in the sky sees everything, often more than once.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) NFL: Listen closely to the fans. An agent passes on ideas and grievances from the NFL fan.
- Mike Tanier (Sports on Earth) Ultimate training camp Twitter timeline.