- The Patriots announce Chandler Jones has been named AFC Defensive Player of the Week.
- Erik Scalavino shares his news and notes from practice and in the locker room..
- Press Conference Transcripts: Bill Belichick (26.10 min. video) and Tom Brady (16.29 min. video)
- Belichick Breakdown: Coach Belichick goes over the key plays from Sunday's win on the Belestrator. (6.34 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Collins returns to practice, Jerod Mayo missing. (1.29 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Matchup of the Week: Tom Brady vs. Charles Woodson. (2.33 min. video)
- Press Pass - Rob Gronkowski and others excited for home game. (3.27 min. video)
- Press Pass - Chris Jones (2.33 min. video) - Stevan Ridley (2.35 min. video) - Rob Gronkowski (3.17 min. video)
- CBS Boston previews Patriots-Raiders, comparing each position to see which team has the edge.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at Patriots vs. Raiders through a stats-based lens.
- Christopher Price notes the Raiders area well aware they face a sizable challenge this weekend against the Patriots.
- Zuri Berry highlights Belichick's press conference with references to Belichick's high-school days, the NFL's drug policy, and the Raiders.
- Christopher Price reports Tom Brady says the job of spreading the ball around starts with him.
- Mike Petraglia notes Gronkowski says earning Brady's trust 'takes a long time', and it all starts in practice (and after practice).
- Adam Kurkjian reports Logan Ryan shows again and again why he's the right pick for the job.
- Lee Schechter notes the Patriots are preaching balance on offense this week.
- Karen Guregian wants to see Stevan Ridley keep up his production from Week 2.
- Erik Frenz asserts Tom Brady must make use of all Patriots pass-catchers, not just ones named Edelman and Gronk.
- where the hell is Danny Amendola. wonders
- Tom E. Curran reminds us that Tom Brady and Charles Woodson go way back - even before January 19, 2002.
- Jeff Howe believes Jimmy Garoppolo looks like the QB to watch out of this year's draft class.
- Mike Reiss informs us Jerod Mayo's absence from practice was not injury-related.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Player representative Matthew Slater believes the NFL's new drug policy is fair; Gronkowski is well past the stage of wondering how his knee will respond to his first big thump, as he's taken a few hits, tackles and blocks now; Jamie Collins returned to practice yesterday: Mayo missed practice to be with his wife for the birth of his child. /Congrats!
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Chandler Jones’s big day makes him AFC defensive player of the week.
- Staff Report (NFL.com) Mind-blowing stats for Week 3.
- Chris Burke (SI) Week 2 Sour Rankings.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Week 3 Game Rankings: Super Bowl rematch headlines lackluster week.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) Are NFL players as bad as they are portrayed?
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) It goes beyond Goodell.
- Peter King (The MMQB) It's past time, Commissioner.
- Will Leitch (Sports on Earth) The NFL: Where our opinion matters.
- Dustin Hawkins (Chat Sports) Greatest moments in Boston sports history. (3.46 min. video)
VIEW FROM OAKLAND
- Jerry McDonald (Oakland Tribune) Raiders facing key losses heading to New England.
- Staff Report (Raiders.com) Carr ready for his first trip to Foxborough.
- Jerry McDonald (Oakland Tribune) Raiders run defense not getting it done.
- Jerry McDonald (Oakland Tribune) Open season on Dennis Allen, Raiders coaching situation.