- Erik Scalavino shares his locker room notes from Monday at Gillette: Sebastian Vollmer says he'll play wherever the coach wants him.
- Paul Perillo notes that DL Sealver Siliga says he's ready for the season opener, coming off an injury to his wrist.
- The New England Patriots announced 10 players have been signed to the practice squad, including Josh Boyce, Jonas Gray, and Jake Bequette.
- Press Pass - Patriots eager for start of the regular season. (2.39 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Rob Gronkowski's progress gets even better. (3.33 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Rob Gronkowski: "I'm good to go!" (8.45 min. video)
- Mike Reiss helps us get to know the 2014 Miami Dolphins and which players to keep an eye on, on both sides of the ball.
- Christopher Price tells us five things we have to know about the Dolphins.
- Karen Guregian reports the news of Rob Gronkowski being ready to go for Week One is a bonus for the offense.
- Mike Reiss thinks Gronkowski's return means everything to the Patriots offense.
- The AP reports Rob Gronkowski promises to play in Sunday's season opener.
- Adam Kaufman looks at the realistic expectations for Gronk in 2014.
- Adam Kurkjian learns this is the first time in his career that Sealver Siliga survived cut-down day andmade the team for the season opener.
- Jim Donaldson says the Patriots can win it all, if ...
- Hector Longo believes that if the Patriots can protect Tom Brady, they can win a title.
- Tim Benz points out that history suggests the loss of Logan Mankins shouldn't devastate the Patriots.
- Erik Frenz notes the Ryan Mallett trade puts the spotlight on Jimmy Garoppolo as the Patriots' future QB.
- Glen Farley Patriots Notebook: TE Tim Wright's first NFL reception was made against the Patriots as a member of the Bucs last year; Josh Boyce was a bit surprised to be released by the team Saturday, "It caught me off guard a little bit, but it's all right now."
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Jimmy Garoppolo is embracing the role as sole backup to Brady; Rob Ninkovich is prepared to play long-snapper if newly-signed LS Charley Hughlett is not on the 53-man roster; It will be interesting to see how OL coach Dave DeGuglielmo handles the Dolphins formidable pass rush; Tim Wright has had four offensive coordinators in the last three years; Josh Boyce knows he has to be more consistent.
- Mike Reiss reports the patriots claimed safety Don Jones on waivers from the Miami Dolphins and waived OL Chris Barker.
- Mike Reiss thumbnails the ten players currently on the Patriots practice squad.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) Patriots awarded safety Don Jones on waivers from Miami.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Rob Gronkowski says he's a go for Week One.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Gronkowski's announcement a little confusing.
- Chris Burke (SI) Cover-Two: Predicting order of finish in each and every division.
- Experts (SI) Best team to miss playoffs, more burning questions for NFL season.
- Peter King (The MMQB) Trying to put the instant back in replay.
Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Colts, Saints, Chargers boast NFL's top quarterback situations. /Pats sixth?