- Erik Scalavino passes along his notes from Tuesday's practice and the locker room chatter.
- Andy Hart reports former Patriots OL coach Dante Scarnecchia knows firsthand that it takes some time for an O-line to come together.
- Briana Palma reports a number of Patriots players helped to build a dream playground for Brooke Mattapan Charter school.
- Press Conference Transcripts: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Press Pass - Dont'a Hightower and others prep for Kansas City. (3.14 min. video)
- Press Pass: Chandler Jones (2.47 min. video) - Rob Gronkowski (3.33 min. video) - Rob Ninkovich (3.01 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Belichick breaks down the win over the Raiders. (4.12 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Almost perfect attendance at Patriots practice. (1.48 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Darrelle Revis gets involved in the community. (1.47 min. video)
- NFL NOW: Tom Brady looking to overcome early struggles. (1.42 min. video)
- Adam Kurkjian shows situations where Rob Ninkovich's value doesn't show up on the stat sheet but played a big role nonetheless.
- Jeff Howe points out during the Raiders first seven passing plays against the Patriots, Dont'a Hightower had six different types of assignments.
- Mike Reiss reports Bill Belichick's praise of Joe Vellano.
- Phil Perry notes Belichick gives Patrick Chung a favorable review: 'Pat's been good for us. He's contributed on all four downs. I'm glad we we got him back.'
- Karen Guregian reports Tom Brady's teammates fully support their QB despite heavy criticism.
- Tom E. Curran explains why the Patriots' opponents haven't needed much to pressure Brady.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at the Pats-Chiefs matchup through a stats-based lens, per ESPN's Stats & Information department.
- Mike Reiss notes the O-lne reported early Wednesday morning for a position-only group meeting.
- Christopher Price re-watches the first three games and offers five suggestions on how to fix the O-line: 1. Expand role of RBs and FBs and use more two-TE sets.
- The Boston Herald reports ESPN has suspended analyst Bill Simmons over a profanity-laced rant in which he called Roger Goodell a "liar".
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Patriots will have to focus on the Chiefs' offensive scheme more than one player, as Jamaal Charles' status is uncertain; Gronkowski feel ready to crank up the workload, and doesn't feel limited at all; Brandon Browner was practicing with the team because he violated the substance abuse policy, not the PED policy; Browner has one week left on his 4-game suspension.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Gronk ready for more playing time.
- Mike Tanier (Bleacher Report) Brady's inability to throw deep reveals deeper Patriots problems.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Patriots running game shares plenty of blame in offensive struggles.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Tom Brady, Cam Newton among Pro Bowlers to worry about.
- Staff Report (NFL.com) Mind-blowing stats for Week 4. Brady on the road.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Mailbag: More safety doesn't mean few injuries.
John DeMarzo (NY Post) Drew Stanton: It’s a good thing Jets two-timed me for Tebow. /Not Pats-related, but amusing nonetheless.