- Andy Hart tells us what happened Wednesday at Gillette: Dion Lewis running with opportunity.
- Patriots Today - Sneak Preview: Tom Brady on All Access. (1.49 min. video)
- The Bob Socci Show: TE Scott Chandler joins in. (8.54 min. program)
- Christopher Price reports on how the Patriots remain aggressive in the trade market.
- Mike Reiss analyzes the Michael Hoomanawanui trade, noting how the Patriots dealt from an area of depth to get stronger on defense.
- Mike Reiss believes that if Akiem Hicks can adjust to the Patriots' two-gap scheme, he has the size and athleticism to make a lasting impact.
- Mike Reiss makes sense of Wednesday's release of Kenbrell Thompkins among several players from the practice squad.
- Doug Kyed resets the Patriots depth chart: Bradley Fletcher falls down the cornerback ranks.
- Karen Guregian revisits some of the problem spots identified in the preseason to see if and how they have been addressed.
- Mike Reiss notes Tom Brady cites experience and familiarity with his receivers for his fast start to 2015.
- Karen Guregian is afraid that because of the Patriots hot start, teams are going to be coming after Rob Gronkowski.
- Erik Frenz points out that on a day in which Rob Gronkowski failed to reach the end zone, the Patriots offense scored 51 points. Don't underestimate Gronk's impact as a blocker.
- Ryan Hannable sees the unique O-line approach paying dividends for the 3-0 Patriots.
- Adam Kurkjian talks up the heads-up (body-up) play by Jordan Richards, and how he's settling in to the Patriots way.
- Jeff Howe posts his Wednesday practice report, noting OL Ryan Wendell missed his fifth consecutive practice due to an illness.
- Owen Boss reports Tom Brady meets with the fan who returned his 400th TD football.
- Tom E. Curran revisits Tom Brady's press conference one year ago today, following the Patriots 41-14 drubbing by the Chiefs
- Bob McGovern reminds us that the deflategate court dates won't hinder Tom Brady at all.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) Bargain-Bin Brady: He has four Super Bowl rings and a legitimate claim to the title of "greatest quarterback to ever play," yet Tom Brady is compensated like a low-end journeyman starter.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Familiarizing with Patriots acquisition Akiem Hicks.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Where does Tom Brady's hot start rank among recent MVPs?
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) QB Index: Ranking the starters 1-32. Brady No. 2.
- Sound FX (NFL.com) Week 3: Bill Belichick. (3.42 min. video)
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Report: Patriots host five free agents for workouts.
Marc Sessler (NFL.com) Rex: Patriots were 'clearly trying to embarrass' Bills.
- Steve Serby (NY Post) While praising Coughlin, Rex finds time to take jab at Belichick.
- Matthew Fairburn (Syracuse Post-Standard) Rex Ryan continues to bring up Tom Brady, Patriots.
- Ben Alamar (ESPN Stats & Info) Tom Brady can thrive past 40.
- First Take (ESPN) Stephen A. Smith says: Enough already! The NFL needs to leave Tom Brady alone. (1.44 min. video)
- John Breech (CBS Sports) NFL MVP Projection: Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers on top going into Week 4.
- Pro Football Now (SI) Patriots vs. Packers: Which team is best in NFL? (1.32 min. video)
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Here are the reporters who were wrong about the Patriots in September.
- Robert Weintraub (Sports on Earth) The littered lawns of the NFL: NFL is taking a record-setting number of penalties.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Most memorable NFL games played in London: Patriots-Rams Oct. 28, 2012.