- Erik Scalavino shares what he learned from his film study of Sunday's win in Dallas.
- Paul Perillo looks at the matchup winners from Sunday, and finds the Patriots defense turned in its best performance of the season.
- Paul Perillo notes Bill Belichick was pleased with the play of his safeties in Sunday's 30-6 win in Dallas.
- John Rooke Nitpicks & Nitwits: Dion Lewis busts a move... nitpicking a 24-point victory...and JR says Greg Hardy's "best" is the worst...
- Mike Reiss gives us five solid reasons why Tom Brady is the leading MVP candidate.
- Ben Volin writes about how the Patriots took away the Cowboys best weapon.
- Mark Daniels talks about how the Patriots offensive line rebounded after a rough first half and the injury to Nate Solder.
- Michael Hurley thinks the defense did the job in Dallas, and other leftover Patriots thoughts.
- Kevin Duffy says Jamie Collins is growing into a stud.
- Adam Kurkjian takes a clloser look at Dion Lewis' TD catch against the Cowboys.
- Kevin Duffy reports Brandon LaFell, currently on the PUP list, could rejoin Tom Brady and the dynamic offense as early as Week 7.
- Ryan Hannable points to Tom Brady's adjustment with snap-to-throw time as a key to the Pats' win over the Cowboys.
Jeff Howe picks his Ups and Downs from Sunday after watching the film.
- Levan Reid picks his gold stars and penalty flags from Sunday.
- Jim Donaldson presents the good, the bad, and the beautiful about beating the Cowboys.
- Michael Hurley gives us four Ups and four Downs from the win over the Cowboys.
- Jeff Howe throws out some stats that show Andrew Luck will have to improve his four-game history against the Patriots.
- Pat Bradley notes the Patriots safeties are gelling just in time for an improved Colts' run game.
- Mike Reiss takes note of how Bill Belichick candidly discussed all of the different matchups that he devised to handle the Dallas Cowboys.
- Mike Reiss looks at some significant changes for the Patriots since the AFC Championship Game with the Colts.
- Steve Buckley knows civility will be thrown out the window as Colts week begins.
- Tom E. Curran takes a page out of the Indianapolis Colts’ notebook and raises some banners around CSNNE. (1.32 min. video)
- Chris Mason Patriots Notebook: It’s officially Colts week, and the Patriots are keeping it all business (at least on the record); Rob Ninkovich points out the challenge of covering RB Frank Gore; Patrick Chung recorded 5 tackles and two assists against the Cowboys.
- Ron Borges issues his Week 5 Patriots Report Card. Coaching: A-. "Pats lost the pregame prep battle but dominated the in-game coaching.
- Michael Hurley lays out exactly why DeflateGate should have NEVER happened.
- 98.5 Sports Hub guest Rosevelt Colvin joined Toucher & Rich to discuss how Belichick teaches situational football.
- Mike Reiss highlights Tom Brady's unusually candid interview on WEEI Monday.
- Tom E. Curran shares his first-hand experiences with Alex Guerrero.
- WEEI audio from Monday's Tom Brady call-in to the Dennis & Callahan Show. (40.39 min. audio)
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Three Patriots reserves 'answer the bell' vs. Cowboys.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady on pace for NFL’s first 5,500-yard passing season.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Andrew Luck participates fully in practice, as far as you know.
- Mike Wells (ESPN) Andrew Luck back at practice; Colts mum on QB's status vs. Pats.
- Mike Wells (ESPN) A look back at the last six Colts-Patriots games played in Indianapolis.
- Mike Tanier (Bleacher Report) Monday morning hangover: Odell Beckham is no fluke, and neither are the Bengals.
- Deadspin really, really hates Roger Goodell.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady calls out Coca-Cola, Frosted Flakes as "poison for kids".
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL says it didn’t request suspension of Twitter accounts over copyright violations.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL should release all PSI measurements.
- Staff Report (USA Today) What are the lasting impressions of Deflategate?
VIEW FROM INDY
- Matt McKinney (RTV6) Colts nix Deflategate blimp planned for Patriots game on Oct. 18.
- Matthew Glenesk (Indy Star) Top 10 reasons Colts fans hate the Patriots: Revisited.
- Stephen Holder (Indy Star) Luck practices (we think), hopes to play vs. Patriots (maybe).
- Steve Andress (Colts.com) Adam Vinatieri expects Belichick & Patriots to have "hair on fire".
- Kevin Bowen (Colts.com) Colts release Quarterback Josh Johnson, good sign for Andrew Luck playing Sunday?