- Patriots - Bills Thursday Injury Report.
- Erik Scalavino shares some locker room buzz from Thursday at Gillette: Rob Gronkowski states he's not changing his game and he's not doing anything to warrant OPI calls.
- Patriots sign OL Chris Barker to practice squad; Release OL Blaine Clausell from practice squad.
- Briana Palma posts a video of Chef Gronk showing us how to cook a turkey. (2.43 min. video)
- Press Pass - Patriots on prepping for Bills. (1.42 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Perillo's points: Patriots vs. Bills. (2.34 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Round Two: Patriots vs. Bills. (2.39 min. video)
- Mike Reiss reports Rob Gronkowski has been flagged an NFL-high four times for offensive pass interference, but he says he's not changing his style of play.
- Mike Petraglia notes Rob Gronkowski responds to Stephon Gilmore's challenge: 'Come Monday night, we'll see what happens.'
- Adam Kurkjian notes the defense will have to stop a much shiftier Shady than they had to in Week 2, as LeSean McCoy is now at full strength.
- Mike Reiss tells us ten things to know about Patriots-Bills: This is the Bills' first Monday Night Football game since the 2009 season-opener.
- Christopher Price tells us Gene Steratore will work as referee for Bills-Patriots, his first Pats game since the Nov. 13, 2013 Broncos game.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: Offense must become less predictable without Julian Edelman.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots-Bills, who has the razor's edge? Key MNF matchups.
- Rich Garven says QB Tyrod Taylor remains a potent two-way threat for the Bills.
- Christopher Price previews Pats-Bills and gives us the keys to the game. Patriots win 30-20. (4.09 min. video)
- Mike Reiss explores why TE Scott Chandler hasn't had more impact with the Patriots.
- Christopher Price reports Malcom Brown leads all Pats interior defenders in playing time.
- Michael Hurley takes a look at where the Patriots rank in the NFL through 10 weeks of the 2015 season.
- Mike Petraglia notes Rex Ryan ripped the New England media for spinning whatever he says the way they want it.
- Jeff Howe reports Rex Ryan's mood soured today midway through a conference call with the New England media, due to questions about his obsession with the Patriots.
- Doug Kyed reports on Rex Ryan getting testy with the local media over his obsession with the Patriots.
- The Herald staff have seen improvement from Malcom Brown, especially in the last five games.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Newly signed TE Joseph Fauria spoke about growing up a Pats fan, and watching his uncle win Super Bowls; Rob Gronnkowski has been targeted by officiating crews, but believes he has done nothing to warrant the OPI calls; Tre' Jackson acknowledged wearing his knee brace likely prevented a more serious injury.
- Phil Perry reports Jamie Collins is over the virus that has forced him to miss two consecutive Patriots games, but he's still coping with the after-effects.
- Henry McKenna notes Willie McGinest said current Patriots LB Jamie Collins is the NFL player most comparable to him.
- Michael Hurley makes his Week 11 picks. Pats handle Bills, again.
- Jerry Thornton breaks down the Chuck Klosterman interview on Tom Brady from Bill Simmons podcast, so we don't have to.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Despite uptick in flags, Rob Gronkowski just 'playing football.'
- Joe Pantorno (Bleacher Report) Rob Gronkowski comments on leading NFL in offensive pass interference flags.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Can Aaron Dobson finally emerge as missing ingredient in Patriots offense?
- Kerry Byrne (Football Byrne) Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and the race to 200 wins. /Earliest Brady can get to 200 is none other than Super Bowl 50.
- John Wawrow (AP Pro32) McCoy, Williams provide Bills' ground-game a 1-2 punch.
- Greg A. Bedard (SI) Blanket Coverage: Injuries will not hinder Patriots' quest for Super Bowl.
- Cork Gaines (Business Insider) GQ writer explains why his Deflategate interview with Tom Brady was a disaster.
- Rocky Boiman (Football by Football) 4 Things to know for NFL Week 11.
- Mark Cannizzaro (NY Post) How Patriots’ ‘eye-opening’ blueprint has shut down Brandon Marshall.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Charlie Batch’s 186-yard, two-pick game has ESPN’s best QBR ever.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Compensatory picks can be traded in next year’s draft.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Concussion settlement finally heads to appeals court.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) NFL Week 11 Game Rankings.
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) Football Baby makes his Week 11 picks. Baby picks Pats over Bills. (1.16 min. video)
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) PFT’s Week 11 picks. Florio picks Patriots 34-21, MDS picks Patriots 23-20.
- Rufus Peabody & Will Leitch (Sports on Earth) Man vs. Machine: NFL Week 11 picks. Man: Patriots win 31-10, Machine: Patriots win 30-17.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Week 11 NFL Picks. Pats win 30-21.
VIEW FROM BUFFALO
- Tyler Dunne (Buffalo News) Three Bills thoughts: Blount's role, safety dance, Taylor's legs.
- Tyler Dunne (Buffalo News) Gilbride had Belichick’s number.
- Tyler Dunne (Buffalo News) Bills "D" says it's ready for Tom Brady, fully aware the Patriots will not let up.
- Matthew Fairburn (Syracuse.com) Rex Ryan on Chandler Jones: 'The kid from Syracuse is killing it'.
- Jay Skurski (Buffalo News) Bills notebook: Ryan turns testy talking with New England media.
- Matthew Fairburn (Syracuse.com) Bills' Rex Ryan says Patriots are going to win AFC East and he wants what they have.