The Patriots are no longer undefeated, but that doesn't mean they've lost control of the playoffs. New England still holds a one game lead over the Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals and the Patriots have, arguably, the easiest remaining schedule, roster warts and all.
Bolded teams in remaining games are currently over .500
1. (10-1) New England Patriots - Remaining games: Eagles, @ Texans, Titans, @ Jets, @ Dolphins
2. (9-2) Cincinnati Bengals - Holds tiebreaker with the Broncos due to conference record (7-1 vs 5-2). Remaining games: @ Browns, Steelers, @ 49ers, @ Broncos, Ravens
3. (9-2) Denver Broncos - Holds tiebreaker with the Patriots, but trail by a game in the standings. Remaining games: @ Chargers, Raiders, @ Steelers, Bengals, Chargers
4. (6-5) Indianapolis Colts - Holds tiebreaker over the Texans by head-to-head. Remaining games: @ Steelers, @ Jaguars, Texans, @ Dolphins, Titans
5. (6-5) Kansas City Chiefs - Holds conference games tiebreakers (5-2) over the other 6-5 teams. Remaining games: @ Raiders, Chargers, @ Ravens, Browns, Raiders
6. (6-5) Houston Texans - Holds conference games tiebreakers (4-3) over the Jets (5-4) and Steelers (3-4). Remaining games: @ Bills, Patriots, @ Colts, @ Titans, Jaguars
Mentions: (6-5) New York Jets, (6-5) Pittsburgh Steelers, (5-6) Oakland Raiders, (5-6) Buffalo Bills
The Chiefs certainly have the easiest schedule to a wild card, while the Steelers are facing the #2, #3, and #4 seeds in consecutive weeks.
1. (11-0) Carolina Panthers - Remaining games: @ Saints, Falcons, @ Giants, @ Falcons, Buccaneers
2. (9-2) Arizona Cardinals - Remaining games: @ Rams, Vikings, @ Eagles, Packers, Seahawks
3. (8-3) Minnesota Vikings - Remaining games: Seahawks, @ Cardinals, Bears, Giants, @ Packers
4. (5-6) Washington - Holds tiebreaker over the New York Giants due to divisional games (2-1 vs 2-3). Remaining games: Cowboys, @ Bears, Bills, @ Eagles, @ Cowboys
5. (7-4) Green Bay Packers - Remaining games: @ Lions, Cowboys, @ Raiders, @ Cardinals, Vikings
6. (6-5) Seattle Seahawks - Hold tiebreaker over the Atlanta Falcons due to conference record (5-4 vs 4-4). Remaining games: @ Vikings, @ Ravens, Browns, Rams, @ Cardinals
Mentions: (6-5) Atlanta Falcons, (5-6) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, (5-6) New York Giants), (5-6) Chicago Bears, (4-7) Philadelphia Eagles
There are other 4-7 teams, but the Eagles are the only team within one game of a playoff spot. The NFC is pretty straight forward. The Vikings have a ridiculous remaining schedule, with every opponent still in the playoff picture, while Washington doesn't face a team with a .500+ record.