- Game Preview: Patriots vs. Jets. Broadcast info, series history, team connections and which players to watch for.
- The Patriots report seven members of the team have been selected to the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Andy Hart tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Steven Jackson and the No. 1 seed.
- Infographic: Breaking down the win over the Titans.
- 2015 playoff scenarios for Week 16.
- Conference Call Transcript - Bill Belichick.
- Mike Reiss gives us the inside story of how Steven Jackson was given No. 39 with Patriots.
- Phil Perry notes that soon after the Patriots announced the signing of Steven Jackson, he participated in his first practice with the team.
- Rich Garven tells us Leonard Hankerson brought his family to Foxboro, and shipped up all the kids' presents, so they could celebrate Christmas together.
- Chris Mason reports new Pats receiver Leonard Hankerson has been cramming to learn the offense. Brady and the WRs have been 'meeting after class' to help him out.
- Kerry J. Byrne reports that the Cold Hard Football Facts confirm the good ol' eye test: This year's defensive front is magnificent.
- Matt Burke makes the case that the Patriots may have the best defense in the entire NFL.
- Karen Guregien says that life without Darrelle Revis was supposed to be a train wreck, but at Week 16, it's been a surprisingly easy ride. /Only for the doubters.
- Rich Garven finds that in place of the injured Devin McCourty, the Patriots safeties get mixed reviews.
- Mike Reiss points to special-teams miscues as one of the areas the Patriots must correct before the playoffs.
- Mike Reiss notes Bill Belichick mentioned how pleased he's been with this year's rookie class.
- Christopher Price reports seven Patriots were named to the Pro Bowl.
- Christopher Price tracks the Patriots penalties through 14 games.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Steven Jackson spent his first official day with the Patriots taking part in the walkthrough practice and getting to know his new teammates; Overall, the Jets and Pats defenses are running neck and neck on most statistics; Pats aim to shut Jets' RB Chris Ivory down again; Gronk may miss workout today to attend funeral of his friend; Injury update.
- Tom Caron suggests the perfect gift for each of Boston's sports teams.
- Nick Wagoner (ESPN) Eleven years later, Steven Jackson poised for playoff chance with Patriots.
- Mike & Mike (ESPN) Gruden: Jackson adds physical presence to Patriots.
- Christopher Clarey (NY Times) A Super Bowl for the ages was year's greatest game.
- Players Debate (NFL.com) Patriots or Seahawks: Who's more likely to return to the Super Bowl?
- Ryan Wilson (CBS Sports) 2016 NFL Pro Bowl roster: Who's in? Who was snubbed?
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) 2016 Pro Bowl squad analysis: Offense.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) 2016 Pro Bowl squad analysis: Defense.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Pro Bowl snubs: Sean Lee among players off roster.
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) The Shek Report: Week 15. (4.19 min. video)
- Robert Klemko (The MMQB) A test of the NFL's domestic violence policy, post-Rice.
VIEW FROM NEW YORK
- Dom Cosentino (NJ.com) Calvin Pryor: Jets have 'different mindset' for New England Patriots.
- Dom Cosentino (NJ.com) Darrelle Revis on Tom Brady: 'He definitely will figure you out'
- George Willis (NY Post) Brandon Marshall crushing reputation he brought to Jets.
- Darryl Slater (NJ.com) How much does Jets' Brandon Marshall still think about his big drop at New England Patriots?
- Bart Hubbuch (NY Post) Strategy the Jets likely will use to try to stop Rob Gronkowski.
- Bart Hubbuch (NY Post) Is this Jets-Patriots matchup the biggest game of Fitzpatrick’s career?
- Dom Cosentino (NJ.com) Might New England Patriots rest players against Jets?
- Darryl Slater (NJ.com) With 2 games left, what are Jets' chances of making playoffs?