- Paul Perillo shares some random thoughts from last night's win: Butler's heroics lead to the title.
- Erik Scalavino shares his observations from the press box at University of Phoenix Stadium: An instant classic.
- Paul Perillo says that in game that featured the two best teams in football, each coach made an error in judgment when the game was on the line.
- Andy Hart reports New England used a short passing game and timely pass defense to knock off the defending champion Seahawks.
- Andy Hart focuses on undrafted rookie Malcolm Butler, who made the game-clinching play.
- Post Game Quotes: Patriots.
- Patriots Today - Super Bowl XLIX Champions. (2.26 min. video)
- From the NFL - Super Bowl XLIX Remix. (3.05 min. video)
- Karen Guregian says this is the greatest game of Tom Brady's life.
- Mike Reiss shares a few initial thoughts on the Patriots' 28-24 win over the Seattle Seahawks: Brady's comeback earns him MVP.
- Christopher Price gives us his initial reaction to the Patriots' dramatic comeback win for the title.
- Mike Petraglia tells us why Sunday was the best win in Patriots history.
- Ron Borges observes the Patriots didn't fall victim to the curse of University of Phoenix Stadium because players win games and coaches lose them.
- Christopher Price states Tom Brady now stands alone as the greatest QB of all time.
- Steve Buckley writes the Patriots captured a classic win in spite of the league and its bungled handling of deflategate.
- Jimmy Toscano recaps the Patriots' deja vu scenario at the end of the game.
- Ryan Hannable notes Malcolm Butler wasn't supposed to be on the field late in the game, but his play earned him the team's trust in that moment.
- Doug Kyed writes a nice piece on how Julian Edelman's 109-yard Super Bowl performance was sparked by his father.
- Phil Perry notes Bill Belichick was remembering his father during the Super Bowl celebration.
- Ryan Hannable notes Danny Amendola calls Julian Edelman "the toughest football player I've ever played with."
- Jimmy Toscano notes Julian Edelman fired back at Trent Dilfer for his 'not good anymore' comment, and Dilfer apologized on Twitter.
- Tom E. Curran revisits his Super bowl preview to see how the matchups played out.
- Christopher Price thinks a Goodell-Kraft breakup is inevitable.
- Mike Reiss gives us his Ups and Downs for the Patriots.
- Jimmy Toscano picks his Best and Worst from the Patrots' miraculous 28-24 victory.
- NFL Game Center - Patriots vs. Seahawks. Recap, stats, analysis and highlights.
- Chris Burke (SI Three Thoughts: Patriots rally past Seahawks to win Super Bowl XLIX.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB: The Super Bowl that took everyone's breath away.
- Greg A. Bedard (The MMQB) Go fourth! Tom Brady overcame a 10-point deficit against the NFL's best defense to lead the Patriots to a fourth Super Bowl title.
- Will Leitch (Sports on Earth) The Patriots perfect ending.
- Sheil Kapadia (Sports on Earth) The play that will live in infamy: Malcolm Butler deserves credit for an unbelievable play.
- Peter King (The MMQB) An impossible catch, an improbable hero, an unbelievable ending. (3 min. video)
- Dan Wetzel (Yahoo! Sports) Malcolm Butler's goal-line pick clinches Super Bowl win for Patriots against defending champion Seahawks.
- Tim Healey (Sports on Earth) Where did Butler come from?
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Malcolm Butler: 'I knew what was going to happen'.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Malcolm Butler becomes unlikely star of Super Bowl XLIX.
- Chris Wesseling and Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Butler's late INT lifts Patriots to fourth Super Bowl title.
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) Seattle: outplayed and outthought.
- Greg Garber (ESPN) Best, worst of Super Bowl XLIX.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Patriots come back for amazing 28-24 win in Super Bowl XLIX.
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) Patriots, Seahawks involved in late-game skirmish.
- Josh Weinfuss and Seth Wickersham (ESPN) Brady Sr. defends son's reputation.
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) Tom Brady wins Super Bowl XLIX MVP award.
- Staff Report (ESPN Stats & Information) Top stats to know: Patriots win Super Bowl.
- Cindy Boren (Washington Post) Gisele Bundchen congratulates ‘daddy’ (Tom Brady) on Super Bowl win (updated).
- Jeff Legwold (ESPN) Grading the Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX.
- Report (NFL.com) Twitter reacts to Seahawks' call to throw on goal line.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Bill Belichick: Final Seahawks pass didn’t surprise me.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Julian Edelman won’t say whether he had concussion tests.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Deflategate means nothing in wake of Patriots' Super Bowl XLIX win.
- Darnell Dockett (The MMQB) The NFL's dirty laundry.
VIEW FROM SEATTLE
- Larry Stone (Seatle Times) Super Bowl trophy yanked from Seahawks’ hands.
- Clare Farnsworth (Seahawks.com) Seahawks come up a yard short in loss to Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX.
- Sean Quinton (Seattle Times) Super stunner: Seahawks falter in final seconds on controversial goal-line play.
- Ryan Divish (Seattle Times) Last-minute interception gives Patriots Super Bowl victory over Seahawks.
- AP Report (Everett Herald) Seahawks' vaunted defense fails to 'finish'.
- AP Report (Everett Herald) After Lane’s injury, replacement Simon beaten for 2 TDs.
- AP Report (Everett Herald) Butler's interception saves the Super Bowl for Patriots.
- John Boyle (Everett Herald) It's hard to understand Seahawks play call on goal line.
- Terry Blount (ESPN) Rapid reaction: Seattle Seahawks.
- Terry Blount (ESPN) Seattle O-boss: 'Conscious' of clock.
- Seahawks Daily (Seahawks.com) Seahawks vs Patriots Super Bowl Recap. (5.17 min. video)