- In case you missed it: A round-up of Patriots.com's coverage of the 2015 NFL Scouting Combine.
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Fans starting to turn their attention to the Draft.
- Patriots Today - Patriots offseason needs with Field Yates. (3.03 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Malcolm Butler's big homecoming. (1.25 min. video)
- Patriots Today - 2014 Championship Season Recap. (6.32 min. video)
- Mike Reiss proposes a contract for Darrelle Revis that could possibly work for both sides.
- Doug Kyed looks at a few ways the Patriots can boost their offense.
- Mike Reiss projects the financial market for Shane Vereen.
- Jack Andrade explores some potential free-agent fits for positions of need.
- Doug Kyed says the Patriots defensive free-agent needs include pass rusher and linebacker.
- Kevin Duffy breaks down the safety position: The Patriots seldom re-sign DBs they draft, but Devin McCourty could be an exception.
- Tom E. Curran suggests a way the NFL can fix the pass interference penalty.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly Mailbag: Patriots won't be able to keep everyone.
- Bill Speros observes that Robert Kraft and Frank Underwood have one thing in common - an appreciation of power.
- Shlomo and Noam (Saint Kits) put another Facebook status to music, this one region-appropriate: Hurricane Godzilla Thunder Blizzards (Facebook status #6)
- Emily Kaplan (The MMQB) A hero's welcome for Malcolm Butler.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) Report: Patriots have Kevin Dorsey in for a workout.
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) Percy Harvin to the New England Patriots? Why not?
- John Clayton (ESPN) Five things learned at NFL Combine.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Troy Vincent: Defensive pass interference could become a 15-yard penalty.
- Kerry Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts) Dirty statistical secret: Leather-helmet NFL produced more points, thrills.
- Ross Tucker (Sports on Earth) Crunching the NFL numbers.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Several teams could be poised to spend big in free agency.
- Jared Dubin (CBS Sports) Members of Congress to Goodell: Dock draft picks for domestic violence.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Grigson has a bit of a history with the Pats.
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) What DeflateGate will amount to remains an open question.