- The Patriots announced that they have re-signed DL Alan Branch and unrestricted free agent CBs Bradley Fletcher and Robert McClain.
- Erik Scalavino reports the Patriots will be active at the NFL Annual Meeting next week in Phoenix.
- Patriots coaches read "Let's Go, Patriots!" to local children at Patriot Place.
- Patriots 2015 Free Agent Tracker.
- PFW in Progress [3/17] - Free Agency, Wilfork loss and more. (2 hour program)
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots adjusted the contract of Rob Ninkovich, giving him a pay boost for 2015.
- Mike Reiss passes along some free agency thoughts: Patriots currently have 75 players on their 90-man roster; More.
- Karen Guregian reacts to the rules change proposal that would prohibit a player from lining up outside even though that player ruled himself ineligible: "Big deal. That ship has sailed."
- Ben Volin breaks down the proposed Bill Belichick/Shane Vereen rule: "If you can't beat ’em, change the rules to stop ’em."
- Mike Reiss breaks down the Scott Chandler contract: A solid, straightforward deal for a soon-to-be 30-year-old pass-catching TE who totaled 100 receptions over the last two seasons.
- Mike Reiss shares some film-study notes on newly-signed RB Travaris Cadet.
- Mike Reiss says the team is hoping to receive a third-round compensatory pick for the loss of Aqib Talib. (1.14 min. video)
- Tom E. Curran notes that a now-teamless Brandon Spikes is saying playing for the New England Patriots isn’t so bad.
- Chimdi Chekwa writes about winning, high expectations and the opportunity to play for an organization that values both.
- Mike Reiss wonders if the Patriots will be able to revive Bradley Fletcher's career.
- CSNNE guest Ross Tucker says the Patriots free agent strategy of bringing in a handful of veterans hoping one or two can contribute is 'typical New England'.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Two more corners added to mix; Patriots propose three rule changes for the second consecutive year; More.
- Mike Reiss gives us a detailed look at New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's Draft: TE Clive Walford (Miami).
- Mike Dussault (Athlon Sports) New England Patriots sticking to proven philosophy in free agency.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Robert McClain says he’s joining Patriots.
- Duncan Day (Bleacher Report) 4 Keys for game-planning against the Patriots.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent's Take: Notable free agency contract tidbits for all 32 NFL teams.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Biggest position holes to fill for all 32 teams in the NFL Draft.
- Peter King (The MMQB) Mailbag: Chris Borland's decision, Deflategate, Marcus Mariota and more.
- Bob Harig (ESPN) Rory, Brady, Mannings work out.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Competition Committee announces 2015 rule proposals.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) 14 things to know about proposed NFL rules.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFL to consider multiple proposed changes to replay system.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Patriots again propose a proliferation of cameras.
Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Competition Committee proposes rule change regarding ineligible receivers.
Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) Competition Committee proposes allowing LBs to wear jersey numbers in the 40s.
- Nat Newell (Indy Star) Colts propose 9-point plays; yes, 9-point plays.
Matt Chatham (Football by Football) Borland's retirement brings out worst in NFL media.
Daniel Jeremiah (NFL.com) Mock draft 4.0. Pats pick NT Jordan Phillips (Oklahoma).