- Briana Palma notes Jennifer Garner revealed husband Ben Affleck's reaction to the Patriots winning the Super Bowl.
- Briana Palma re-posts the players' March Madness brackets.
- Patriots 2015 Mock Draft Tracker.
- Patriots and Sports Radio WEEI announce three-year extension of exclusive broadcast agreement for "Patriots Monday" and "Patriots Friday".
- PFW in Progress [3/19] - CB depth, Free agency, more. (2 hour program)
- Christopher Price looks at Bill Belichick's favorite trade partners - and which teams have been shut out.
- Tom E. Curran joins Sports Tonight to discuss what Bill Belichick’s next move in free agency could be. (5.13 min. video)
- Mike Reiss takes a closer look at the contracts of Travaris Cadet and Bradley Fletcher.
- Doug Kyed talks fans off the ledge regarding the current version of the Patriots secondary.
- Mike Reiss puts together a Patriots cornerback depth chart as it stands today.
- Mike Reiss recaps OT Cameron Fleming's interview while present at Stanford's Pro Day: Favorite part of the Super Bowl experience was the parade.
- Mark Farinella would prefer the Patriots to have paid more to keep their championship team rather than just settle for being good in the future.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat: Waiting to see what happens with OL Dan Connolly.
- Mike Reiss notes that in Mel Kiper's re-draft of the class of 2009, Julian Edelman and Sebastian Vollmer rate high in hindsight.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's Draft: OLB Shaq Thompson (Washington) and G A.J. Cann (South Carolina).
- Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Patriots being petty as NFL investigates Darrelle Revis' return to Jets.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL investigator visited Jets facility over Revis tampering.
- Don Banks (SI) As bust rate rises, NFL free agency carries more risk than ever.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA gives players 30-day marijuana warning.
- Tim Healey (Sports on Earth) 9-Point TDs and other unlikely rules.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Washington proposes dumping 75-man roster cuts.
- Matt Chatham (Football by Football) Hot mess NFL rulebook strikes again. [From Jan. 11th, but worth a read].
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) Reckless Shekulation on Chip Kelly, Marcus Mariota, much more: Patriots will miss the playoffs if Gronk can't stay healthy.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Veteran Combine may help give former players closure.
- Brian Lewis (NY Post) No one wants Wes Welker, the anti-Chris Borland.