- Briana Palma tells us how Tavon Wilson is using his downtime this offseason to give back both in New England and his hometown of Washington, D.C.
- Patriots Today - Mike McCarthy praises Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots. (1.08 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Tom Coughlin recalls memorable Super Bowl catches. (1.28 min. video)
- Mike Reiss ranks the Patriots roster by positional need.
- Christopher Price says that when it comes to the pre-draft evaluation process, the Patriots' scouting formula is different than most.
- Ben Volin reports Dont'a Hightower may be out 6-7 months after shoulder surgery.
- Doug Kyed notes Julian Edelman has been with the Patriots long enough to know that loyalty only goes so far in New England.
- Jerry Thornton tells us why Bill Belichick has every reason to be outraged at the way he and his franchise are being treated.
- Mike Riess shares some of the initial thoughts of ESPN Insider Mike Sando on each NFL team's free-agency moves.
- Joshua R. Brown thinks it was the Patriots' cockiness that cost them Darrelle Revis.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: DE Trey Flowers (Arkansas) - ILB Benardrick McKinney (Mississippi State) - CB Jalen Collins (LSU).
- Jack Andrade explains what tampering is and why the NFL cares about it.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat: 'An anti-Patriots slant to the owners meeting'. /Good insight here as usual.
- Mike Dussault (Athlon Sports) New England Patriots who must step up in 2015.
- Will Laws (SI) Just how successful are the NFL's biggest free-agent signings?
- Greg A. Bedard (The MMQB) Weekend notes: The next Bridgewater?
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Divisional power rankings. AFC East 4th.
- Brady Poppinga (Football by Football) NFL owners chose cost over game integrity.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) With so much tampering, NFL will struggle to police it all.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) More countries could be hosting regular-season games.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) 2015 NFL Mock Draft. Pats pick OLB Eli Harold (Virginia).