- Briana Palma wishes a happy 20th birthday to Patriots.com: The first website of any professional sports team got its start in March 1995.
- Erik Scalavino tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: On the defensive.
- Patriots Today - Draft Preview: Running Back. (3.31 min. video)
- From the NFL - Dan Hanzus and Chris Wesseling: Free agency update. (3.52 min. video)
- PFW in Progress 3/31 - Free agent buzz. (2 hour program)
- Doug Kyed lists cornerback and nose tackle at the top of Patriots Draft needs.
- Mike Reiss takes a closer look at the Seminoles Dande Scarnecchia was scouting at the Florida State Pro Day.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly Patriots Mailbag: On FAs, the Draft and NFL discipline.
- Jerry Thornton declares Robert Kraft's testimony proves that the haters who said the Patriots knew about Aaron Hernandez were wrong.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: WR Sammie Coates (Auburn) - C Andy Gallik (Boston College)
- Mike Reiss notes ESPN's 'NFL Live' program slotted Jamie Collins as the No. 5 pick in a 2013 re-draft.
- NESN discusses ESPN's ranking of Tom Brady at No. 4 on it's list of top 20 athletes of the past 20 years.
- Ron Borges writes 'Robert Kraft looked like he would have rather been the keynote speaker at a testimonial for New York Jets owner Woody Johnson' than in the witness box at court yesterday.
- Mark Farinella writes "this offseason of embarrassment continued" Tuesday for the Patriots. /Not even an April Fool's joke.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Mailbag: Why expanded playoffs are on hold.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Gronk pines for wife who cooks, cleans, makes big cash.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) June 1 free-agency deadline moved to May 12.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Medical timeout rule likely won’t increase risk of fake injuries.
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) Which five new teams will make the playoffs in 2015?
- Michael McCann (SI) Kraft's testimony shows Hernandez apparently lied to his former boss.
- Roger Cossack (ESPN) Why Kraft took the stand.(3.15 min. video)