- PFW in Progress 4/14: Tom Brady's offseason; WR Draft Prospects. (2 hour program)
- Draft Preview: Safeties. (3.22 min. video)
- From the NFL - Heath Evans and Willie McGinest debater who the Patriots should play on opening night. (2.03 min. video)
- Andy Hart tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Feeling a draft
- Nick O'Malley says the way Edelman tells it, the Patriots drafted him without an exact plan of how he was going to be used.
- Christopher Price reports on Dante Scarnecchia working out Duke guard Laken Tomlinson.
- Mike Reiss highlights Rob Gronkowski's interview on the Mike Lupica Show (ESPN NY 98.7)
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly Patriots Mailbag: What are the Pats' draft priorities?
- Jonas Gray posts a post-workout Instagram, looking all Laron Landry-like.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: DE Za'Darius Smith (Kentucky) - WR Josh Harper (Fresno State) - CB Senquez Golson (Mississippi State)
- Mike Reiss looks at players the Patriots might target in the draft beyond the first round: Offensive tackle.
- Matt Chatham (Football by Football) NFL's best insurance at the QB position.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Best- and worst-case scenarios for Patriots' top 3 picks.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) 6 NFL draft picks who could be opening-game starters for the Patriots.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Divisional ties: Finding former Patriots players across AFC East.
- Mike Vaz (YouTube!) Best of Danny Amendola. (5.04 min. video)
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) NFL Power Rankings. Pats #1: "The talk of a washed-up Brady is laughable less than a year after it started. He can win his fifth Super Bowl in 2015. Unreal."
- Bill Barnwell (Grantland) NFL Draft wish list, Part 2.
- Jenny Vrentas (The MMQB) The Rex Effect.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) John Mara "not convinced" fixed cameras on goal lines provide clearer answers.
- Andy Staples (The MMQB) The Prospects: The trainee.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) Draft-day trades I'd love to see.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Prospects should refuse to take the Wonderlic.
- Ross Tucker (Sports on Earth) The myth of the lame duck coach.
- Ben Leubsdorf (Wall St. Journal) One in six NFL players goes bankrupt within 12 years of retirement.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) A brief history of recent NFL uniform changes.