- Paul Perillo admits that coming up with three nominees for the Patriots Hall of Fame was no easy task.
- Briana Palma lists 11 things serious Patriots fans do at their weddings.
- Draft Preview: Offensive Line. (3.28 min. video)
- Doug Kyed reports Sealver Siliga signs his Patriots' exclusive-rights free agent contract offer.
- Mark Daniels reports Jerod Mayo says he 'loves New England,' but won't speculate on his future with the Patriots.
- Phil Perry shares his Q&A with Rob Ninkovich: 'Having Bill Belichick as coach makes the inevitable yearly turnover a little easier.'
- Mark Daniels notes Jonas Gray hopes to show he was more than a flash in the pan.
- Mike Reiss lists eight players still on the free-agent market who he could envision having some appeal to the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss thumbnails some players Bill Belichick and Nick Caserio may have been scouting at Maryland's pro day.
- Jeff Howe spotlights draft prospects who could land with the Patriots: DT Malcom Brown (Texas) - RB Todd Gurley(Georgia) - G Tre' Jackson (Florida State).
- Jerry Thornton explains why Tom Brady's No. 4 spot on the 'Top 20 Athletes' list is a joke.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat: Stevan Ridley likely looking for a 'prove-it type one-year deal' so he can go to free agency again next year when fully healthy.
- Jim Donaldson says there is no easy choice for this year's Patriots Hall of Fame.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Stevan Ridley met with the Jets yesterday but no decision appears imminent of him either moving on or re-signing with the Pats; Dan Connolly has also hit the free agent trail; Houston Antwine will gain entry to the Patriots Hall of Fame after being voted in by the selection committee; More.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) 5 Patriots players who could see their roles expand in 2015.
- Greg A. Bedard (The MMQB) Weekend notes: The young dinosaur.
- Brad Gagnon (CBS Sports) The greatest NFL Draft picks of all time from No. 1 to No. 256.
- Alessandro Miglio (Bleacher Report) The biggest steals of 2015 NFL free agency.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) How the New England Patriots can fix their lack of depth at linebacker.
- Ben Stockwell (Pro Football Focus) Unblocked pressure: 2014’s Top players.
- Ben Stockwell (Pro Football Focus) Unblocked pressure: 2014's Top teams.
- Steve Palazzolo (Pro Football Focus) QBs and the screen game.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Report: NFL set to hire its first female game official.
- First Take (ESPN) Top 20 moments of the past 20 years. No. 18: Malcolm Butler saves the Super Bowl. (5.49 min. video)