- Erik Scalavino reports Stevan Ridley ends his run in New England by signing a one-year contract with the Jets.
- Patriots Marathon Team raises $206,521, and counting, to support volunteer organizations in honor of Myra Kraft.
- Patriots Today - Draft prospect rankings: Quarterback. (3.22 min. video)
- Mike Reiss offers a few Ridley-based notes, now that his four-year tenure with the Patriots has come to an end.
- Christopher Price notes that the departure of Ridley and Vereen underscores the Patriots' approach at running back.
- Mike Petraglia offers his take on the departure of Stevan Ridley to the Jets.
- Jeff Howe NFL Notebook: Stevan Ridley’s run with the Patriots has come to a close; Wes Welker visits the Dolphins; First female ref hired.
- Mike Reiss looks at players the Patriots might target in the draft beyond the first round: Running back.
- Jerry Thornton posts his Belichick Whisperer's positional draft preview: Defensive end.
- Mike Reiss discusses where the Patriots might look for linebacker depth. (1.23 min. video)
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: WR Phillip Dorsett (Miami) - CB Marcus Peters (Washington).
- Karen Guregian spotlights draft prospects who could land with the Patriots: RB T.J. Yeldon (Alabama).
- Tom E. Curran says it's looking like the end of the line for Welker.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Stevan Ridley signing one-year deal with N.Y. Jets.
- Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz (USA Today) Draft direction: How can the Patriots rebuild defense?
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Moves the Patriots will regret not making this offseason.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Patriots Draft countdown: Making the case for Byron Jones.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Inside Slant: Bill Belichick's camera proposal more complex than it seems.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) High estimates put cost of fixed cameras at $25 million.
- Mike Vaz (YouTube) Best of the 2014 New England Patriots' rookie class. (3.30 min. video)
- Matt Chatham (Football by Football) Inside the game: What offensive formation cues tell a defense.
- Jake O'Donnell (Sportsgrid) Dolphins stadium upgrades designed to cook opposing team with sunlight.
- Troy E. Renck and Jesse Paul (Denver Post) Report: Aqib Talib under investigation for assault in Dallas.