Briana Palma reminds us of the Patriots' appearances on David Letterman.
- Ezra Dyer tells Patriots fans not to apologize for anything:bracing the uncertainty and standing proud in the shadow of Deflategate.
- Mike Dussault reminds fans who are now disappointed in Kraft's decision, that "winning cures all", and pretty soon we'll be back to just rooting for the team as always.
- Miguel Benzan lists the 2015 Patriots players who are eligible for the practice squad.
- CBS Boston notes Scott Zolak tells Chris Mortensen to 'Shut up, because you screwed the whole thing up..."
- Mark Daniels writes that with reinforcements, Chandler Jones and Rob Ninkovich hope to take the Patriots pass rush to the next level.
- Kevin Duffy addresses five questions marks as the Patriots enter the 2015 season.
- Mike Reiss expands on Robert Kraft's decision to not go through with the appeals process.
- Karen Guregian reports Roger Goodell challenges Tom Brady to come to him.
- Tom E. Curran reports Roger Goodell deftly sidesteps the Deflategate issues that led the Patriots to believe the investigation was biased and unfair.
- Tom E. Curran is upset with Robert Kraft's un-appealing decision.
- Christopher Price notes that Bill "Break his leg!" Polian isn't a fan of the new extra-point rule because the Patriots feel it will benefit them.
- Phil Perry reports Bill Polian told Sirius XM Radio that the reason the Patriots proposed a rule change to the extra point is because they knew they would benefit from it.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots had free-agent CB C.J. Spillman in for a workout Wednesday.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Private quarterbacks coach Tom House discusses client Tom Brady.
- Steve Palazzolo (Pro Football Focus) QBs in Focus: Under Pressure.
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) PAT rule change is good.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Panthers, Steelers, Broncos most vulnerable division champs.
- Chris Burke (SI) NFL off-season power rankings. Patriots No. 3.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) New extra-point rule creates intriguing opportunity for a fake.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) New extra point rule may not change things much for coaches.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Farewell to the drop kick.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Revis fires shots at union over Commissioner’s power.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) Goodell: NFL will "evaluate" Mexico, Germany, Brazil as game sites.
- Cy Brown (Sports on Earth) Kraft won't appeal deflategate punishments.
- Jason Cole (Bleacher Report) Inside Buzz: Kraft decisions reduces Tom Brady's chance of winning appeal. (1.06 min. video)
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) Goodell: Kraft's decision won't affect Brady's appeal.
- Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Darrelle Revis has no sympathy for ex-teammate Tom Brady: ‘[The Patriots] have a history of doing stuff’.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Mara insists no quid pro quo exists with the Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Owners won’t change PSI levels, will address handling of footballs.