- Tom E. Curran notes the Patriots Phase Three, full-team OTAs start Tuesday.
- Mike Reiss looks at what the Patriots hope to accomplish with the opening of their first OTAs today.
- Dan Shaughnessy can't get behind the trashing of Tom Brady and what Deflategate has done to his hard-earned reputation.
- Tom E Curran explains why Tom Brady's appeal process could last until the fall.
- Christopher Price passes along Michael McCann's explanation on the league's deadline for Tom Brady's hearing to be scheduled.
- Michael Hamm writes a terrific piece on Robert Kraft, the decision he made to stand down, and why he deserves the benefit of the doubt.
- CSN Early Edition guest Kirk Minihane doesn't think Tom Brady should settle for two-game suspensionreduction if he's innocent.
- Kevin Duffy reports on the rumor that Robert Kraft asked Tom Brady to take a pay cut after the 2012 AFC Championship game.
- Steve Buckley suggests it's time fro the commissioner to stop using the phrase "protecting the shield".
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Areas to monitor at Patriots' organized team activities.
- Gallery (Fox Sports) A look at the NFL's top 25 players at age 25 or younger. No. 16 Chandler Jones.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Patriots: Full position breakdown and depth chart analysis at QB.
- Steve Palazzolo (Pro Football Focus) QBs in Focus: Against the Blitz.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Seahawks, Jets and Eagles among NFL's most talented teams. /Patriots not included (of course).
- Analysis Team (Pro Football Focus) PFF's Top 101 of 2014 - No. 11 Rob Gronkowski.
- Ryan Wilson (CBS Sports) QBs lead the list of players with plenty to prove in 2015.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Source: Jim Schwartz will work with NFL officials next season.
- Will Laws (SI) How standout rookie wide receivers typically fare in their second year.
- SportsCenter (ESPN) Tom Brady's appeal of suspension wouldn't be heard by Wednesday.
- MIke Florio (ProFootballTalk) CBA doesn’t require Brady hearing to start within 10 days after appeal.
- Robert Klemko (The MMQB) 10 Things I think I think: 'I’d like to hear the commissioner’s explanation for skirting this NFL bylaw that’s been on the books in some form or fashion for 60 years.'
- Matt Chatham - (The FBF Podcast) Michael McCann and former NFLPA representative Ben Leber detail the NFL appeals process and additional legal avenues available to Tom Brady and his legal team. (33.05 min. audio)