- Statement from Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft on the Wells Report.
- Briana Palma celebrates National Burger Month with resident hamburger expert, Julian Edelman.
- Mike Petraglia goes off on the disgusting character assassination of Tom Brady.
- Rich Levine wants to know where's the proof, and calls the Wells Report 'a joke because it piles incident upon incident to reach a conclusion that may not be justified.'
- Christopher Price is less than excited over the Wells report findings: "Two-hundred and forty-three pages of mealy-mouthed "It is more probable than not" proclamations that have all the impact of a wet sponge?"
- Mike Cole spotlights the statement from Tom Brady's agent, Don Yee, that the Wells report contains 'significant and tragic flaws,' and calls into question the league's protocols and ethics.
- Rob Gronkowski responds directly to media's handling of deflategate. (1.08 min. video)
- Mike Reiss offers his initial thoughts after reading a summery of the Wells report.
- Michael Hurley digests the entire Wells report -- not just the headlines -- and shares some conclusions on Tom Brady and the Patriots.
- Andrew Celani calls into question the fact that the NFL hired the same research firm that denied secondhand smoke causes cancer.
- Doug Kyed says the Wells report findings are perfect for both Patriots fans and detractors, giving each side plenty of ammo.
- Mike Reiss revisits the questions on deflategate that he had hoped the Wells report would answer: Aspects of the Colts' involvement weren't addressed, and neither was the NFL's handling of the investigation.
- Jim Pignatiello points out the Indianapolis Colts had underinflated balls too.
- John Keller weighs in that Tom Brady is the latest target of a 'Grievance culture' that shuns context, compassion or forgiveness, "Brady is this meat-eating machine's beefsteak of the week."
- Jeremy Gottlieb bullet-points several reasons where the Wells report goes wrong.
- Ben Watanabe and Mike Cole believe this situation is a big deal for one reason: Tom Brady is involved. (20 min. podcast)
- Kevin Duffy offers a few final thoughts on deflategate.
- WEEI guest Adam Schefter this morning: 'My guess is that Tom Brady is going to get some sort of suspension.'
- Phil Perry speculates on what the Patriots might face in terms of disciplinary action.
- Mike Cole points out how the New York tabloids wasted no time hammering Brady and the Patriots.
- Doug Kyed resets the Patriots roster at Pass Rusher: Geneo Grissom could be used creatively.
- Mark Daniels catches up with Patriots' QB Jimmy Garoppolo, who feels comfortable and confident heading into his second year.
- Mike Reiss reports free-agent LB Dane Fletcher visited the Patriots on Wednesday, the same day LB Brandon Spikes visited.
- Greg Gabriel (Nat'l Football Post) 2015 NFL Draft Review: AFC East.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) David Andrews opted to join 'the best of the best' with Patriots.
- Robert Mays (Grantland) Pick prophecies: What your draft says about your NFL future.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Joe Flacco takes a tumble in 'Top 100' rankings.
- Jim Corbett (USA Today) Tom Brady Sr. vehemently defends son: 'This was Framegate right from the beginning'.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) So Tom Brady was 'generally' involved in Deflategate? No big deal.
- Kerry Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts) Wells Report: More probable than not Colts played with under-inflated footballs.
- Mike Wells (ESPN) Tom Brady didn't need deflated balls to beat the Colts.
- Cy Brown (Sports on Earth) 5 Dumb Wells report revelations.
- Peter King (The MMQB) Did Tom Brady cheat? The NFL has a big decision to make.