- Patriots sign three rookie free agents; release QB Garrett Gilbert, TE Tim Wright and rookie WR Zach D'Orazio.
- Andy Hart posts his observations from Thursday's OTA: Big news of the day was return of Malcolm Butler; early in practice Jonas Gray took RB reps behind Brady while LeGarrette Blount worked with Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Press Conference Transcript - Bill Belichick.
- Player interviews: Malcolm Butler (video)
- Patriots Today - Assistant coaches chat after practice. (video)
- Patriots Today - That’s a wrap on OTAs. (video)
- Patriots Today - Patriots to receive Super Bowl rings this Sunday. (video)
- Photos - Behind the scenes at Patriots headshot day.
- PFW in Progress [6/11] - Malcolm Butler returns, OTA update. (2 hour program)
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots signed eight-year veteran Matt Flynn in a move that adds more experience on their QB depth chart.
- Jeff Howe notes Josh McDaniels is facing a lot of uncertainty until Tom Brady's four-game suspension is resolved or at lest more clearly defined.
- Karen Guregian suggests Belichick keeping Malcolm Butler out of practice might serve to burst his bubble a bit and help temper expectations Patriots fans have of him as a savior to the secondary.
- Mike Petraglia hears from Malcolm Butler after his first on-field practice yesterday: 'Don't feel like I missed a step.'
- Steve Silva notes Bill Belichick was his Belichickian self when responding to questions about Brandon Spikes and Malcolm Butler yesterday.
- Phil Perry notes the release of TE Tim Wright leaves the Patriots with seven in the TE position, including FB James Develin and DE Jake Bequette.
- Mike Reiss tells us what stood out to him at Patriots OTAs Thursday: Insight from assistants helps complete the picture.
- Jeff Howe breaks down Thursday's OTAs: Gronkowski and Chandler stay hot.
- Mark Daniels OTA observations: Tom Brady gets extra work with Rob Gronkowski and Scott Chandler.
- Adam Kurkjian catches up with rookie safety Jordan Richards, who was finally able to join the team after finishing his senior project.
- Christopher Price writes that Jordan Richards feels a sense of urgency to get up to speed with his new team.
- Christopher Price reports Josh Boyer is ready for the challenge after losing his top three cornerbacks from 2014.
- Jeff Howe points out Devin McCourty has become the most important defensive leader during the offseason workout program.
- Peter Howe reports Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank tells the media that his company is 100 percent behind Tom Brady. "Tom Brady's one of the best people I've ever met and has the highest integrity of anyone I've ever met, too,’’
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat.
- Christopher Price reports the Patriots will get their Super Bowl rings Sunday, in a private ceremony at the home of Robert Kraft.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: The Patriots cut ties with TE Tim Wright much earlier than expected; Aaron Dobson remains in good standing with Josh McDaniels; Dobson received high praise after working with an independent trainer this offseason; Jamie Collins missed practice but was a standout at last week's workout, so injury doesn't appear to be a concern; Personnel moves.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Malcolm Butler back on the field, but not adding much on suspension.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) Report: Patriots agree to terms with Matt Flynn.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Josh McDaniels: Tom Brady suspension hasn’t changed what they’re doing.
- Ross Jones (Fox Sports) 32 players whose NFL careers can either flourish or falter. Patriots: CB Logan Ryan.
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports Patriots to receive Super Bowl rings at Robert Kraft's house Sunday.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Rob Gronkowski doesn’t take the bait on "Celebrity Family Feud".
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) NFL's 10 best remaining veteran free agents.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL allows players to engage in certain types of gambling.