- Andy Hart reports on Robert Kraft bringing 19 Pro Football Hall of Famers with him to Israel.
- Briana Palma discovers that Slash, former lead guitarist from Guns N' Roses, is a huge Patriots fan.
- Bob Wallace explains the daunting challenges facing the NFL’s newly-named first chief content officer tasked with connecting the younger demographics with the league.
- Patriots release rookie TE Logan Stokes.
- Patriots Today - Wrapping up OTAs and mini-camp. (3.52 min. video)
- Adam Kurkjian reports Aaron Dobson finds himself in a position of strength. He's not injured, not watching from the sideline and has no lingering ailments.
- Karen Guregian comes up with five top storylines she can't wait to get back to once training camp starts: Battle of the 3rd-down backs.
- Kevin Duffy offers five predictions for the 2015 Patriots season: James White, Malcolm Butler, Scott Chandler, Travaris Cadet will each play big roles.
- Jeff Howe puts together a statistical breakdown of how Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo performed this offseason.
- Jeff Howe finds that Brady remained sharp, steady and in complete command of the offense through the four-week stretch of OTAs and minicamp.
- Phil Perry notes that when Jimmy Garoppolo goes through a little bit of a rough two-minute stretch at practice, he knows "you gotta learn from each mistake".
- Mike Reiss takes a closer look at the Patriots TE position, that currently sits at seven-deep.
- Mike Petraglia tells us why 'in many ways, Jake Bequette symbolizes and embodies the 'Patriot Way'.
- Tom E. Curran says playing tight end isn't just a last resort for Jake Bequette, but a role he looks more than capable of playing.
- Tim Whelan Jr. believes that that the key to Michael Hoomanawanui's longevity is his versatility.
- Christopher Price writes that Dominique Easley 'looms as a great unknown' as the post-Vince Wilfork era begins in Foxborough.
- Mike Reiss updates us on the Patriots' financial outlook and where they stand compared with the rest of the NFL.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat: Pre-vacation clean-up.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: Cornerback roster competition is easy to predict.
- Mike Reiss highlights Bill Belichick's final news conference of minicamp.
- Tom E. Curran ranks the top 50 players of the bill Belichick era: No. 40 David Givens.
- Jerry Thornton is dumbfounded as the media's 'Cardinals Excuse Tour' begins.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Leftover thoughts as Patriots head into six-week break.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Bill Belichick contrasts Robert McClain, Bradley Fletcher.
- Jake Mackey (Pro Football Spot) Who will step up in the Patriots backfield this season?
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) How can Patriots ensure smooth sailing for Jimmy Garoppolo?
- Conor Fulton (Fansided) Patriots kick-off in 83 days: Profiling No. 83 Fred Davis.
- Sam Pericolo (Weebly) Patriots by the Numbers - #84 Deion Branch.
- Matt Miller (Bleacher Report) NFL 1000: Ranking the top 35 centers from 2014. No. 20 Bryan Stork.
- Dan Hanzus, Marc Sessler, Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) 36 things you need to know from AFC minicamps.
- Jim Thomas (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) Ayers calls Rams a good fit for him.
- Bob Glauber (Newsday) Running back Shane Vereen should be great catch for Eli Manning.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Matthew Mulligan joins Rex Ryan in Buffalo.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL health and safety chair sees a future without helmets.
- Rachel Ehrenberg (Science News) Deflategate favored foul play over science.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) You can own a Patriots' Deflategate football for only $25,000.