- Tom E. Curran looks at whether Tom Brady is just a pawn in the NFLPA battle with Roger Goodell. /Welcome to the club, Tom.
- Mike Reiss tells us what we need to know about Tom Brady's appeal.
- Jackie MacMullan believes that Tom Brady's legacy will survive all of this.
- Kathryn Sotnik reports Patriots fans are eager for results in Tom Brady's hearing.
- Tom E. Curran emphasizes that this hearing will be formal, not a causal discussion over coffee.
- Christopher Price lays out reasons for hope and concern as Tom Brady heads into his hearing.
- Steve Buckley adds his list of guesses to the big guessing game that makes up the entire deflategate scandal.
- WEEI guest Adam Schefter thinks Tom Brady's appeal is on path to go to court, which 'won't go particularly well for the NFL.'
- offers his commentary that this may be Tom Brady’s appeal, but Roger Goodell is the one on trial.
- WEEI guest Mike Florio discusses the preliminary injunction as Tom Brady's pathway to not missing a game in 2015.
- Tim Bresnahan recaps the Brady vs. Goodell saga to remind us all just how we got here.
- Mike Reiss details how NFL players have fared in recent appeals.
- Steve Silva says that the spotlight is back on Tom Brady as he is in NY to defend charges that he was aware of the deflation of footballs before the AFC Championship game.
- Hilary Sargent posts a sampling of #FreeBrady pictures and signs fans taken and shared on social media.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at Tom Brady from a stats-based lens.
- Christopher Price reports ex-Patriots OL coach Dante Scarnecchia is one of three winners of the Paul 'Dr. Z' Zimmerman.
- Tom E. Curran ranks the top 50 players of the Belichick era: No. 36 Sebastian Vollmer.
- Kerry Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts) There goes Tom Brady, the best who ever lived. [From 2/05/15]
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Chris Matthews admits he was a Super Bowl decoy.
- Andrew Healy (ESPN) Can the Patriots' offense keep up its historic pace?
- Chris Burke & Doug Farrar (SI) 2015 NFL off-season report cards. Pats earn a C.
- Scott Soshnick (Bloomberg Business) Tom Brady time suck: Traders, lawyers rush to Patriots defense with damning charts.
- Nate Scott (Yahoo! Sports) Nothing will save the mess Roger Goodell has made of Deflategate.
- Michael McCann (SI) The legal arguments Tom Brady may deploy in his Deflategate appeal.
- Dan Wetzel (Yahoo! Sports) In deflate-gate appeal, Tom Brady and Roger Goodell are locked in a battle for reps that likely can't be fully recovered.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) The unlikeliest Tom Brady sympathizer: Bart Scott says plenty of stars cheat.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Ted Wells will attend Brady appeal hearing.
- Total Access (NFL.com) How are the New England Patriots preparing for result of quarterback Tom Brady's appeal? (1.39 min. video)
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) AEI report looms over Brady appeal hearing.
- Rob Maaddi (AP) Tom Brady set to make his case in suspension appeal.
Editor's Note: Rich Hill will be back after July 4th!