- PFW shares some responses from Twitter on which Patriot would they pick in the NBA Draft.
- Briana Palma tells us Dr. Gronkowski and teammates Matthew Slater and Chris Jones had some fun at MGH's annual employee picnic.
- Briana Palma reports NKOTB showed the Patriots some serious love during their Wednesday night concert at TD Garden.
- Adam Kurkjiian discusses the NFLPA filing a case against the Patriots on behalf of Malcolm Butler, and without his consent.
- Mark Daniels tries to slip in an actual football article on RBs Tyler Gaffney and Dion Lewis and their uphill battles to crack the Patriots roster.
- Darren Hartwell learns the Navy is leaning toward letting Patriots rookie Joe Cardona play this season.
- Mike Reiss notes the Patriots are in the mix for five ESPYs.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat: NFLPA;s complaint vs. Patriots on Malcolm Butler's behalf and more.
- Chris Mason notes Matt Light believes that fumbling Tom Brady’s appeal might be the final nail in the coffin for Roger Goodell.
- Tom E. Curran ranks the top 50 players of the Belichick era: No. 33 Joe Andruzzi.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA files complaint over Patriots’ treatment of Malcolm Butler.
- Oliver Thomas (247 Sports) Defenses loaded the box against Jonas Gray in 2014.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Sunday Soap Operas.
- Doug Farrar (SI) MythBusters: Secondary issues, not Brady's absence, could doom Patriots.
- Jason Rowan (Fox Sports) Dr. Gronk? Patriots star plays life-sized version of 'Operation'.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Ranking the top 20 coordinators across the NFL. No. 1 - Josh McDaniels.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) NFL's Most Underrated: 32 teams, 32 players who don't get their due. Patriots: Dont'a Hightower.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) NFL's most fascinating players in 2015. Both Manning brothers, no Pats.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) NFL's Most Overrated: 32 teams, 32 players who are good -- not great. Patriots: Nate Solder.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Report: Russell Wilson wants to be NFL's highest-paid player.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) New tests could make it tougher for HGH users to hide.
- Ron Clements (Sporting News) Retired NFL players could wait until next year to get concussion money.
- Rich Cimini (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: Is there hope for Geno Smith?
- Danny Shimon (Nat'l Football Post) Five AFC teams to watch that missed the 2014 playoffs.
- Dr. Abraham Morgentaler (drmorgentaler.com) Deflategate scandal.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Why Tom Brady will play for Patriots in 2015 NFL season opener.
- Nate Scott (ForTheWin) 'Parks & Rec' creator destroys Roger Goodell on Boston message board.
- Erik Frenz (Bleacher Report) Deflategate will be a blip on the radar in Patriots' 2015 season.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) Deflategate may wind up mere footnote to Tom Brady's legacy.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL still working on new protocols for handling footballs.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Emmanuel Sanders believes Patriots shouldn’t be Super Bowl champions.